WE'RE A COMPANY ON THE RISE
Mechanical Superintendent - Kalbarri
- Pilbara, WA, Australia
- Fixed Term - Project
- Full Time
Central Systems, a wholly owned subsidiary of publicly listed Resource Development Group Limited (RDG), is a leading Western Australian based multi-disciplined contractor providing a complete suite of construction and maintenance services to the industrial and resource industries including civil and concrete, mechanical.
Due to this continued growth, we are seeking an experienced Mechanical Superintendent to join our Kalbarri new Processing Plant on a 3-1 roster until May 2022. You will live in Kalbarri town during the construction of the new process plant.
Candidates will ideally be available for an end of November start and WA based employees are most preferable. Locals are also encouraged to apply. DIDO and FIFO to Perth is available for both roles.
A self-starter and proven team player, you will demonstrate previous hands-on experience delivering a quality SMP management approach. Your years of experience in a delivery capacity will ensure project success.
Reporting to our Project Manager and working a 3:1 roster, your primary responsibility will be to oversee the mechanical fit-out of our wet Garnet processing plant equipment including but not limited to track mounted screening, slurry pumping, trommels, sump, spiral plant, cyclones, belt filter and rotary dryer, storage silos, fine screening, packing and bagging.
With a demonstrated background working within a construction environment, you will also have extensive experience working in a Superintendent capacity.
What we expect from you
- Strong leadership skills and demonstrated ability to get your team to work cohesively
- Lead by example in safety and wellness to ensure a culture of zero harm is maintained
- Planning and managing non-destructive and hydro testing processes and activities
- Providing reports on production activities including progress against budgets
- Coordinating work activities, provide training and assessment of work instructions, procedures, work steps and work orders
- Maintain and foster a working environment which prompts safety in all that we do, whilst also providing outstanding service
What you will bring
- Hold relevant Mechanical trade qualification
- Significant experience within a fast-paced construction environment, in a similar role
- The ability to use initiative to contribute and support continuous improvement, and drive change
- Backed by an experienced and supportive leadership team
- Work for an organisation with a first-class reputation in the Pilbara and Goldfields region
- Be part of a high performing crew
- Genuine career development opportunities
- Diverse and 'hands on' work environment
If you feel that you have the necessary attitude and skills for this role, apply now for a confidential chat with our friendly Recruitment Team. Shortlisting will commence immediately. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a well-established company that can offer you a position with a competitive remuneration package and an attractive site allowance.
Utility505114 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Trades & Labour Camps and Hospitality
Intermediate Riggers - FIFO 3:1 Perth505109 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Trades & Labour Construction
Safety Superintendent505108 Goldfields WA Australia Goldfields, WA, Australia Professional & Technical Health & Safety
Steel Fixers - FIFO 3:1 Perth505104 Goldfields. Metro. Pilbara. South-West WA Australia Goldfields, WA, Australia. Metro, WA, Australia, 6000. Pilbara, WA, Australia. South-West, WA, Australia Trades & Labour Construction
Safety Advisor505082 Goldfields. Metro. Pilbara WA Australia Goldfields, WA, Australia. Metro, WA, Australia, 6000. Pilbara, WA, Australia Professional & Technical Corporate Services, Mining and Project Services
Environmental Advisor505081 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Professional & Technical Corporate Services, Mining and Project Services
Our application form takes just minutes to complete.