WE'RE A COMPANY ON THE RISE
- Goldfields, WA, Australia
- Full Time
WA is a state (and an economy) built on mining.
At Mineral Resources (MRL), we are focused on growing this success by delivering industry leading projects that benefit our people, our shareholders and the community. With growth comes new career opportunities as part of our MRL family – be it kick starting your journey in mining, taking on your next challenge or stepping up to help lead the way forward. Sure, MRL has come a long way – but we’re really just getting started.
Crushing Services International (CSI), a subsidiary of MRL, is a leading contract crushing provider tailoring world-class build-own-operate crushing, screening and processing plants for major mining clients. This includes designing and manufacturing of major mineral processing facilities, ensuring commissioning and providing on-site operation and maintenance.
About the role
Reporting to the Maintenance Superintendent, the Mechanical Supervisor is responsible for providing day to day direction to our maintenance teams onsite. You’ll ensure all tasks are carried out safely & efficiently. You’ll own, promote, lead & hold yourself and others to account with regard to safety & our MRL Truths & Behaviours.
- Ensure day to day duties of employees and contractors regarding operating, maintaining and inspection of crushing plant and associated mobile equipment are carried out in the correct manner with respect to quality and safety
- Organise action registers to address safety and management issues highlighted from daily reports and inspections (e.g. Hazard Reports)
- Assist with planning, preparation and completion of maintenance tasks
- Ensure equipment condition is monitored and maintained to a high standard
- Ensure Quality, Environmental and other Company policies are implemented, maintained and progressively improved
- In conjunction with the Site Manager, conduct new employee and staff annual reviews professionally and timely in accordance with procedure
- Liaise with the CSI Haulage Supervisor to ensure crushing and haulage activities are conducted in alignment with each other
- In conjunction with the Site manager, arrange rosters and check manning levels provide adequate coverage for continuous operations
What you’ll bring to the team
- Relevant Trade Qualification with sound mechanical knowledge
- Demonstrated experience within a Crushing Plant or Fixed Plant environment
- 12+ months experience in a Leadership position
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to have the team working cohesively
- Lead by example in safety and wellness to ensure a culture of zero harm is maintained
- Strong computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- The ability to use initiative to contribute and support continuous improvement and drive change
- Our MRL team is full of big hitters, batting for the underdog, and finding value where others can’t.
- Our success relies on the ability of our people to think differently, work smarter, and find hidden efficiencies. It’s how we define innovation and what gives our people the power to grow and scale a project.
- Then there’s how we do it. We know how our people get the best out of themselves and checking off a to-do list designed under heavy layers of bureaucracy just isn’t it.
- Here you get noticed when you maximise opportunities and build a better project, a better team, or a better workday.
Ready for your next challenge? Make a fresh start with MRL.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.
EOI - CSI Construction - Pipefitter505517 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Trades & Labour Construction
Dozer Operators505676 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Trades & Labour Mining Operators
Field Services SupervisorKwinana Workshop 505509 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Professional & Technical Crushing and Processing, Supervisor
Senior Network EngineerApplecross 505611 Metro WA Australia Metro, WA, Australia, 6000 Professional & Technical Corporate Services, Information Technology
Safety AdvisorKemerton 505654 South-West WA Australia South-West, WA, Australia Professional & Technical Health & Safety
Plumbing SupervisorKen's Bore 505617 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Professional & Technical Plumber, Supervisor
Our application form takes just minutes to complete.