WE'RE A COMPANY ON THE RISE
Medic/ Emergency Service Office (MESO)
- Full Time
WA is a state (and an economy) built on mining.
At Mineral Resources (MinRes), we are focused on growing our success by delivering industry leading projects that benefit our people, our shareholders & the community. With this growth comes new roles & those rare opportunities to get noticed & achieve meaningful results.
MinRes has come a long way – but we’re really just getting started.
About the role
Mineral Resources Limited is currently seeking an experienced Medic/Emergency Service Officer (MESO) for Iron Valley, on a FIFO 8x6 roster. Iron Valley is located in the Pilbara with roughly 200 employees on site. In this role you will be required to support with all medical and emergency requirements, as well as, assisting with developing the Emergency Response Team.
- Attend to patients using the full range of pre-hospital emergency care options available, appropriately extended skills when required
- Using professional judgement deliver sensible, practical and informed clinical decisions in the best interests of patients
- Analyse, improve & implement emergency management plans, procedures & practices
- Comply, administer & maintain site Poisons Licence in accordance with Medicines & Poisons Legislation
- Supporting & assisting in workplace inspections & audit as per set KPI’s
- Manage and maintain site emergency vehicles, devices, equipment and tools
- Participate & deliver in site based emergency management and response strategies
What you’ll bring to the team
- Minimum Diploma in Paramedicine
- APRAH Registered
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Certificate III in Mine Emergency Response and Rescue
- Certificate IV in Health Care
- HR Drivers Licence
- Certificate IV in Workplace Training & Assessment/ Occupational Health & safety (Highly regarded)
- Demonstrated strong problem solving, lateral thinking and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal with an ability to impart knowledge, coach and mentor others
And then there’s the extra benefits
We look after our people because they’re the ones looking after our business.
That means a range of additional benefits for choosing MinRes, including:
- Competitive salary
- Quarterly bonuses
- Access to "MyShare" MinRes Share Plan
- Employee discounts and offers
- Physical and mental health programs
- Salary packaging
Finding value where others can’t
Our success relies on the ability of our people to think differently, work smarter, and find hidden efficiencies. It’s how we define innovation and what gives our people the power to grow and scale a project.
Then there’s how we do it. We know how our people get the best out of themselves and checking off a to-do list designed under heavy layers of bureaucracy just isn’t it.
Here you get noticed when you maximise opportunities and build a better project, a better team, or a better workday.
Ready for your next challenge? Make a fresh start with MinRes.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply
Drill & Blast SupervisorWodgina 507412 Port Hedland WA Australia Port Hedland, WA, Australia, 6721 Professional & Technical Wodgina
Electrical SupervisorNammuldi BWT Construction 507440 Port Hedland WA Australia Port Hedland, WA, Australia, 6721 Professional & Technical Supervisor
Drill & Blast SupervisorWonmunna 507437 Professional & Technical Corporate Services
Power Generation Operator MaintainerMiscellaneous 507390 Trades & Labour Energy
Training AdministratorOsborne Park 507304 Osborne Park WA Australia Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017 Professional & Technical Administration & Office Support
Safety AdvisorOnslow Port 507381 Professional & Technical Construction, Health & Safety
Our application form takes just minutes to complete.