WE'RE A COMPANY ON THE RISE
- Pilbara, WA, Australia
- Full Time
As an ASX100 company, Mineral Resources Limited (MRL) is an Australian leader delivering innovative and sustainable diversified mining solutions, underpinned by a growing world-class portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities including iron ore and lithium.
A little background
Mineral Resources is not like most other companies.
Our people are empowered to challenge the status quo and actively explore new ideas and opportunities. We work together and focus on getting things done. Our agility allows us to act fast and seize opportunities – achieving exceptional, sustainable results.
Do you like to think outside the square and challenge yourself? Do you like to collaborate as a team to achieve more than you thought possible?
Think Mineral Resources – we’re different.
At Mineral Resources, we continually improve not only our operations, but our systems and processes.
Our people are at the heart of all that we do. Our leaders provide a foundation on which our talent, passion and entrepreneurial spirit can shine through.
The result? We work together to create solutions and achieve exceptional results, in a safe and sustainable way. Together, we will always deliver – and that sets us apart.
Do you have the courage to take on the impossible and the passion to make it happen? Do you care about your team and celebrate their differences?
Think Mineral Resources – we’re different.
To support the onsite safety requirements and well-being of our workforce at our WA operations, we are seeking a suitably qualified and experienced Medics to join the team on an 8:6 roster.
Reporting to the Safety Lead, this role will be responsible for the provision of medical services and ensuring the health and well-being of employees, contractors and visitors on site. You will be qualified and suitably experienced to administer a broad range of treatment options to employees, providing medical advice relating to work and non-work related injury & illness.
- Provide informed direction and guidance to the Project Leadership Team in the prevention and treatment of injury and illness.
- Using professional judgement deliver sensible, practical and informed clinical decisions in the best interests of patients and the business.
- Attend to patients using the full range of pre-hospital emergency care options available, appropriately extended skills when required
- Maintain the stock levels of medical equipment and ensure that all equipment is safe, clean and in good working order at all times.
- Adhere to established medical protocols and procedures as well as legislative guidelines and health and safety standards
- Monitor patient’s whilst collaborating with other support service personnel such as ESO’s Police, Doctors , and our Perth Injury Management team
- Collect patient care data, writing and submitting comprehensive evaluation reports relating to illness and injury treatment outcomes
- Maintain a running inventory of medical supplies at site medical centres and within the emergency response vehicles.
- Administer, control and maintain site medications in accordance with MRL poisons permits & regulatory requirements
- In consultation with the Safety Lead and Site Supervisors, facilitate the operational injury & illness return to work process.
- Participate in site based emergency management and response strategies in accordance with site specific emergency management plans
- Actively participate in the team to support Medic service delivery through regular attendance at meetings, completion of operational readiness duties and participation in other activities that develop team unity and performance.
- Contribute effectively to all work undertaken as part of a multi-disciplinary team, mentoring Emergency Service Officers to develop their skills and knowledge.
- Proactively participate in all safety related forums including but not limited to Pre-Shift Meetings, Toolbox Meetings and Safety Committee Meetings.
If you are AHPRA Registered and feel that you have the necessary skills and qualifications for this role, apply now for a confidential discussion with our Recruitment Team. Shortlisting will commence immediately.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.
Utility505114 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Trades & Labour Camps and Hospitality
Intermediate Riggers - FIFO 3:1 Perth505109 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Trades & Labour Construction
Safety Superintendent505108 Goldfields WA Australia Goldfields, WA, Australia Professional & Technical Health & Safety
Steel Fixers - FIFO 3:1 Perth505104 Goldfields. Metro. Pilbara. South-West WA Australia Goldfields, WA, Australia. Metro, WA, Australia, 6000. Pilbara, WA, Australia. South-West, WA, Australia Trades & Labour Construction
Safety Advisor505082 Goldfields. Metro. Pilbara WA Australia Goldfields, WA, Australia. Metro, WA, Australia, 6000. Pilbara, WA, Australia Professional & Technical Corporate Services, Mining and Project Services
Environmental Advisor505081 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Professional & Technical Corporate Services, Mining and Project Services
Our application form takes just minutes to complete.