WE'RE A COMPANY ON THE RISE
MEM Boilermaker - 2/2 Roster
- Goldfields, WA, Australia
- Metro, WA, Australia, 6000
- Pilbara, WA, Australia
- South-West, WA, Australia
- Full Time
Mineral Resources is an innovative and leading mining services company with a growing portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities, including iron ore and lithium.
We are looking for experienced Mobile Equipment Boilermakers for roles on a 2/2 Roster
You will be working on one of our owner operated mine sites with excellent camps, food and facilities.
We can offer long term opportunities along with career development.
Knowledge, skills and qualifications we’re looking for
- Demonstrated commitment to safety
- Experience operating in a mining environment
- Australian recognised trade certificate
- Previous heavy duty mobile plant experience
- Current Australian driver’s license – HR Class
- High Risk Work Licence is desirable
- Expertise on CAT, KOMATSU & HITACHI Machines
- Must hold working rights in Australia
- Full Covid-19 Vaccination, Including booster based on eligibility is required
- Hold, or willing to obtain a National Police Clearance issued within 12 months
What We offer
- A Growing and Diverse West Australian owned company with over 27 years in the industry
- Projects with 20 years plus mine life
- Owner Operated sites and Tier one client sites, opportunities to transfer or pick your site to suit your needs
- Lithium and Iron ore opportunities available all within the same company
- Choice of 2/1 or 2/2 Rosters
- Permanent Full time opportunities or Casual rates if you prefer
- Super on All hours
- Long service leave recognition for returning employees
- Quarterly Bonuses
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Salary Packaging for eligible flights, Super, Novated lease, Airport parking
- Career Progression and Training opportunities to further your mining career
- Excellent food and facilities- in house chefs on our owner operated sites
- Mental Health Support, in house and Employee Assistance Programs
- Employee discounts on travel, accommodation, retails, insurance, health
- Pandemic Leave
As part of our vision to be recognised as one of the great Australian companies, we pride ourselves in our ability to provide significant opportunity for the learning and development of our people, and to open the door for them to build a long term career within our business.
If you think you have what it takes to be a part of our dynamic company then click the ‘APPLY’ button now to make your application.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants from a diverse background to apply.
People OfficerOsborne Park 507009 Metro WA Australia Metro, WA, Australia, 6000 Professional & Technical Corporate Services
Manager Indigenous EngagementApplecross 507007 Metro WA Australia Metro, WA, Australia, 6000 Professional & Technical Corporate Services
Principal Indigenous EngagementApplecross 506997 Metro WA Australia Metro, WA, Australia, 6000 Professional & Technical Corporate Services
Principal - Community Engagement AdvisorApplecross 506996 Metro WA Australia Metro, WA, Australia, 6000 Professional & Technical Corporate Services
Asset Improvement SpecialistOsborne Park 506990 Metro WA Australia Metro, WA, Australia, 6000 Professional & Technical Engineering
Senior MetallurgistWodgina 506959 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Professional & Technical Supervisor
Our application form takes just minutes to complete.