WE'RE A COMPANY ON THE RISE
- Newman, WA, Australia, 6753
- Full Time
Mineral Resources is an innovative and leading mining services company, with a growing world-class portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities, including iron ore and lithium.
You probably have heard us allot in the media recently?
MinRes is going through an exponential growth phase spear headed by a diverse business model that includes owner operating sites - mining lithium, iron ore and our powerful mining services arm.
Our business model is one of agility and fluidity that has changed with market conditions - just look at our investment in world class lithium operations.
Now is the time to jump into an organisation that empowers people to make decisions and a daily impact in their role.
About the role
We are currently seeking an experienced Mining Engineer for our Wodgina, Lithium operations working an 8:6 FIFO roster from Perth. This role will require an effective communicator who is both strategic and hands-on and can engage effectively with individuals and teams across a diverse organisation.
Reporting to the Technical Services Superintendent, your primary responsibility will be to support our operational team in a dynamic work environment which requires you to roll up your sleeves and think on your feet. You will be accountable for site mine engineering and technical services, operational and mine reconciliation reports and the preparation and delivery of mining plans.
What we’re after
We’re looking for someone who enjoys a challenging yet rewarding work environment. You will be responsible for;
- Routine operational reports will be required including but not limited to; daily, weekly, monthly, mine reconciliation reports, reserve block model/grade
- Prepare 24 hour mining plans and deliver the plan to all stakeholders
- Assist mining by prioritising daily/weekly tasks to ensure continued effective mining operations.
- Manage the day to day relationship with and provide guidance to Mine Operations team
- Maintain and foster a working environment which prompts safety in all that we do, whilst also providing outstanding service
What you’ll bring to the team
- Tertiary qualifications in Mining Engineering
- 2+ years of mine operations experience in the resources industry
- Competency with major recognized mining design and scheduling software such as Surpac, XACT or similar
- High degree of communication, organisational and problem solving skills
- Strong analytical skills
And then there’s the extra benefits
We look after our people because they’re the ones looking after our business.
That means a range of additional benefits for choosing MinRes, including:
• Competitive salary
• Quarterly cash bonuses
• Generous leave options
• Employee discounts and offers
• Physical and mental health programs
• Salary packaging
Ready for your next challenge? Make a fresh start with MinRes
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply
For any queries, please contact Jarrod – Talent Acquisition Advisor on email@example.com
MEM Supervisor - Mount MarionMount Marion 507892 Kambalda WA Australia Kambalda, WA, Australia, 6442 Professional & Technical Lithium, Supervisor
Mining SupervisorBrockman 507871 Tom Price WA Australia Tom Price, WA, Australia, 6751 Trades & Labour Mining and Project Development
Senior PlannerOsborne Park 507709 Osborne Park WA Australia Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017 Professional & Technical Construction
Project PlannerOsborne Park 507702 Osborne Park WA Australia Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017 Professional & Technical Construction
Maintenance Strategies SpecialistOsborne Park 507861 Osborne Park WA Australia Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017 Professional & Technical Mining and Project Development
Maintenance Master Data SpecialistOsborne Park 507857 Osborne Park WA Australia Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017 Professional & Technical Corporate Services
Our application form takes just minutes to complete.