WE'RE A COMPANY ON THE RISE
Mining Superintendents/ Supervisors (Wodgina)
- Full Time
WA is a state (and an economy) built on mining.
At Mineral Resources (MRL), we are focused on growing our success by delivering industry leading projects that benefit our people, our shareholders and the community. With this growth comes new roles and those rare opportunities to get noticed and achieve meaningful results.
MRL has come a long way – but we’re really just getting started.
We are excited to announce we are restarting operations at the Wodgina Lithium Mine. As the largest known hard rock lithium deposit in the world, our Wodgina Lithium Project is a Tier 1 asset offering true flexibility with family rosters, so you can consider if this works for you, and what fits your personal needs and your lifestyle!
Your work becomes more meaningful when it’s part of something bigger than you. It may feel like you’re pushing yourself to the edge of what’s possible, but this is the kind of work that fills you up and highlights the value of your contribution. Your time with MRL is an opportunity to capitalise on the skills and talent that you’ve been cultivating for so long, in an environment where you’ll be given the trust to do so.
- Own rooms
- Massive gym onsite that has a wide range of equipment; there is also outdoor exercise options too
- Airport onsite; frequent flyer points
- We are open to DIDO if you live near Karratha/ Hedland
- 5 minute travel from camp to site
- Mining Superintendents
- Mining Supervisors
- Lifestyle friendly rosters for both roles; SI = 8/6, SPVR = 2/2
- Qualification appropriate to the role
- Demonstrated Leadership experience at the level you are applying for
- Previous mining experience; Lithium or similar operations highly regarded
- Strong commitment to personal and project safety
- High degree of communication, organisational and problem solving skills
Why would I want to be part of this project?
- New project – get in from the first days onsite and watch our site and team grow together
- Fast paced supportive work environment – opportunity to influence change
- Long term opportunities – career growth aspirations/ goals
- Learn from experienced leaders
- Family friendly rosters
- Food and camp quality is second to none
- Great pay; site allowances and a quarterly bonus too
Sounds great – how do I apply?
You can apply via our careers portal, or directly from Seek. If you believe that you have the necessary attitude and skills for this role, apply now! Shortlisting will commence immediately.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.
Drill & Blast SupervisorWodgina 507412 Port Hedland WA Australia Port Hedland, WA, Australia, 6721 Professional & Technical Wodgina
Electrical SupervisorNammuldi BWT Construction 507440 Port Hedland WA Australia Port Hedland, WA, Australia, 6721 Professional & Technical Supervisor
Drill & Blast SupervisorWonmunna 507437 Professional & Technical Corporate Services
Power Generation Operator MaintainerMiscellaneous 507390 Trades & Labour Energy
Training AdministratorOsborne Park 507304 Osborne Park WA Australia Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017 Professional & Technical Administration & Office Support
Safety AdvisorOnslow Port 507381 Professional & Technical Construction, Health & Safety
Our application form takes just minutes to complete.