WE'RE A COMPANY ON THE RISE
Mobile Maintenance Superintendent
- Pilbara, WA, Australia
- Full Time
WA’s a state (and an economy) built on mining and at Mineral Resources (MRL), we’re focused on growing that position.
With this growth comes new roles and those rare opportunities to get noticed and achieve meaningful results.
About the role
MRL’s business performance has been a successful journey with many notable highlights and achievements. As we continue to grow from strength to strength with significant upcoming projects, new opportunities have arisen for Mobile Maintenance Superintendents to join our Wodgina team on 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off rosters. This is an exciting opportunity to be involved in the start up of a lithium mine.
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, your primary responsibility will be to provide strong and clear leadership to our on-site Asset Management team, whilst also facilitating the development of mobile asset maintenance improvement plans, developing cost saving initiatives and aligning the department’s strategies to the overall business goals.
In this position you will be:
- Providing reliability and maintenance support across the site
- Reviewing, evaluating and coordinating maintenance performance across the existing fleet
- Providing mentorship and leadership to Asset Management staff
- Developing, implementing and maintaining reliability strategies, initiatives and solutions across the site by identifying hotspots and opportunities
- Establishing communities of practice whereby maintenance information and learning’s are shared across the business
- Above all an outstanding attitude and culture of safety, care and professionalism
As a leader, you want to look back in a few years and be proud of what you’ve achieved.
Not just as one replaceable cog in a mining machine, but as a change maker.
Tracking these achievements gives you runs on the board and a clear path towards your next challenge or project. At MRL, we want you to celebrate your wins and see the next step clearly.
Giving you the freedom to reimagine how things work? MRL would.
Necessary skills and qualifications:
- Relevant trade qualification coupled with significant hands-on management experience
- Experience on mobile equipment in a mining environment essential
- 10+ years’ experience leading a high-performing Maintenance team, ideally within an operational mining and processing environment
- Highly developed communication and presentation skills
- Significant demonstrated leadership which supports a high performance culture
- Strong experience in mobile equipment maintenance and development of equipment performance strategies
- Demonstrated working knowledge of mine safety procedures and regulations
Finding value where others can’t
Our MRL team is full of big hitters, batting for the underdog, and finding value where others can’t.
Our success relies on the ability of our people to think differently, work smarter, and find hidden efficiencies. It’s how we define innovation and what gives our people the power to grow and scale a project.
Then there’s how we do it. We know how our people get the best out of themselves and checking off a to-do list designed under heavy layers of bureaucracy just isn’t it.
Here you get noticed when you maximise opportunities and build a better project, a better team, or a better workday.
And then there’s the extra benefits
We look after our people because they look after our business.
That means a range of additional benefits for choosing MRL, including:
• Competitive salary
• Quarterly cash bonuses
• Company share plan
• Employee discounts and offers
• Physical and mental health programs
• Salary packaging
Ready for your next challenge? Make a fresh start with MRL.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply
People OfficerOsborne Park 507009 Metro WA Australia Metro, WA, Australia, 6000 Professional & Technical Corporate Services
Manager Indigenous EngagementApplecross 507007 Metro WA Australia Metro, WA, Australia, 6000 Professional & Technical Corporate Services
Principal Indigenous EngagementApplecross 506997 Metro WA Australia Metro, WA, Australia, 6000 Professional & Technical Corporate Services
Principal - Community Engagement AdvisorApplecross 506996 Metro WA Australia Metro, WA, Australia, 6000 Professional & Technical Corporate Services
Asset Improvement SpecialistOsborne Park 506990 Metro WA Australia Metro, WA, Australia, 6000 Professional & Technical Engineering
Senior MetallurgistWodgina 506959 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Professional & Technical Supervisor
Our application form takes just minutes to complete.