WE'RE A COMPANY ON THE RISE
Mobile Plant Boilermaker
- Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017
- Full Time
Mineral Resources is an innovative and leading mining services company with a growing portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities, including iron ore and lithium.
We are looking for experienced Mobile Equipment Boilermakers across our business.
We have a number of work options - Local Workshop, Field Service, or FIFO on a 2/1 or 2/2 Roster.
We can offer long term opportunities along with career development.
Knowledge, skills and qualifications we’re looking for
- Demonstrated commitment to safety
- Experience completing mobile plant repairs and maintenance in a mining environment
- Australian recognised trade certificate
- Previous heavy duty mobile plant experience
- Current Australian driver’s license – HR Class
- High Risk Work Licence is desirable
- Expertise on CAT, KOMATSU & HITACHI Machines
- Must hold working rights in Australia
- Hold, or willing to obtain a National Police Clearance issued within 12 months
What We offer
- A Growing and Diverse West Australian owned company with over 27 years in the industry
- Projects with 20 years plus mine life
- Choice of 2/1 or 2/2 Rosters
- Permanent Full time opportunities or Casual rates if you prefer
- Relocation packages available to make the move to Western Australia
- Super on all hours
- Long service leave recognition for returning employees
- Quarterly Bonuses
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Salary Packaging for eligible flights, Super, Novated lease, Airport parking
- Career Progression and Training opportunities to further your mining career
- Excellent food and facilities- in house chefs on our owner operated sites
- Mental Health Support, in house and Employee Assistance Programs
- Employee discounts on travel, accommodation, retails, insurance, health
- Pandemic Leave
As part of our vision to be recognised as one of the great Australian companies, we pride ourselves in our ability to provide significant opportunity for the learning and development of our people, and to open the door for them to build a long term career within our business.
If you think you have what it takes to be a part of our dynamic company then click the ‘APPLY’ button now to make your application.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants from a diverse background to apply.
Maintenance Site AdministratorOnslow Port 507718 Onslow WA Australia Onslow, WA, Australia, 6710 Professional & Technical Administration & Office Support, Construction
Senior Mining EngineerWonmunna 506851 Newman WA Australia Newman, WA, Australia, 6753 Professional & Technical Mining and Project Development
Environmental AdvisorKoolyanobbing 507367 Koolyanobbing WA Australia Koolyanobbing, WA, Australia, 6427 Professional & Technical Mining and Project Development
Senior Environmental AdvisorOsborne Park 506527 Osborne Park WA Australia Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017 Professional & Technical Mining and Project Development
Materials & Logistics SupervisorWonmunna 507893 Newman WA Australia Newman, WA, Australia, 6753 Professional & Technical Mining and Project Development
Senior Mining EngineerOsborne Park 507904 Osborne Park WA Australia Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017 Professional & Technical Mining and Project Development
Our application form takes just minutes to complete.