WE'RE A COMPANY ON THE RISE
NPI Manager - Wodgina
- Pilbara, WA, Australia
- Full Time
We are excited to announce that our Wodgina Lithium site is returning as an active mining and processing operation. We are preparing for operational readiness and our internal teams are moving to site and Mineral Resources will have the opportunity to add to our capabilities with new people as well.
What makes this an exciting place to be?
Wodgina is a great site and is an eagerly sought after work location within Mineral Resources. The site has a mining history that spans over a century and produced a diverse range of commodities but now has a completely new set of infrastructure built by MRL for its next phase as a lithium project.
Wodgina has a bright future ahead with a long forecast lifespan. This provides job security for our people as they look to build a long term career, and work to achieve their goals & aspirations.
What do we need from you?
First and foremost; a safety first approach to your work. We won’t compromise our production targets or maintenance of equipment if we can’t all go home safely each night. Our family and friends want us to be there to enjoy the benefits of the work we do while we are away from home.
Critical to the success of new projects and operations is to be able to draw upon the experience of the team onsite. We will need people who have been there and done it previously; people who are confident to shape the onsite safety and work culture; and people who are focussed on achieving challenging targets together.
Every day will be different.
What Non-Processing Infrastructure (NPI) roles do you have available?
- Infrastructure Manager
- Previous experience at this level in a site based role is essential
- Infrastructure Planner
What criteria do I need to have to be selected?
- Previous experience in that role is critical; Managing or Supervising crews as appropriate
- Preferably a mechanical trade background
What is the main responsibility of the NPI Team?
- Planning, overseeing and coordinating MRL Infrastructure maintenance and installation activities in a safe and efficient manner
- Water extraction and distribution networks, inclusive of dewatering
- Power distribution and auxiliary generation
- Building and facilities infrastructure maintenance;
- Communication networks
- Vehicle wash down facilities and oily water separators
- Sewage facilities and infrastructure
- Fuel Systems
Why would I want to be part of this project?
- New project – get in from the first days onsite and watch our site and team grow together
- Fast paced supportive work environment – opportunity to influence change
- Long term opportunities – career growth aspirations/ goals
- Learn from experienced leaders
- Family friendly rosters
- Food and camp quality is second to none
- Great pay; site allowances and a quarterly bonus too
Tell me a little more about MRL
We have a diversified commodities portfolio located in the Pilbara and Yilgarn regions of WA, currently specialising in iron ore and lithium. Our exciting growth plans include a range of significant projects, providing unique opportunities to make your mark and grow your career. At MRL you’ll use your skills to their full capacity and achieve measurable results. We’re always looking for talented and experienced mining operators and operational professionals - both on our sites and in our head office to support.
Sounds great – how do I apply?
You can apply via our careers portal, or directly from Seek. If you believe that you have the necessary attitude and skills for this role, apply now! Shortlisting will commence immediately.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.
People OfficerOsborne Park 507009 Metro WA Australia Metro, WA, Australia, 6000 Professional & Technical Corporate Services
Manager Indigenous EngagementApplecross 507007 Metro WA Australia Metro, WA, Australia, 6000 Professional & Technical Corporate Services
Principal Indigenous EngagementApplecross 506997 Metro WA Australia Metro, WA, Australia, 6000 Professional & Technical Corporate Services
Principal - Community Engagement AdvisorApplecross 506996 Metro WA Australia Metro, WA, Australia, 6000 Professional & Technical Corporate Services
Asset Improvement SpecialistOsborne Park 506990 Metro WA Australia Metro, WA, Australia, 6000 Professional & Technical Engineering
Senior MetallurgistWodgina 506959 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Professional & Technical Supervisor
Our application form takes just minutes to complete.