WE'RE A COMPANY ON THE RISE
NPI Mechanical Fitter - Wodgina
- Pilbara, WA, Australia
- Full Time
About MRL Mining Services
As an ASX 100 company, Mineral Resources Limited (MRL) is an Australian leader delivering innovative and sustainable diversified mining solutions, underpinned by a growing world - class portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities including iron ore and lithium.
Mineral Resources is not like most other companies.
Our people are empowered to challenge the status quo and actively explore new ideas and opportunities. We work together and focus on getting things done. Our agility allows us to act fast and seize opportunities – achieving exceptional, sustainable results.
Do you like to think outside the square and challenge yourself? Do you like to collaborate as a team to achieve more than you thought possible?
Think Mineral Resources – we’re different.
At Mineral Resources, we continually improve not only our operations, but our systems and processes.
Our people are at the heart of all that we do. Our leaders provide a foundation on which our talent, passion and entrepreneurial spirit can shine through.
The result? We work together to create solutions and achieve exceptional results, in a safe and sustainable way. Together, we will always deliver – and that sets us apart.
Do you have the courage to take on the impossible and the passion to make it happen? Do you care about your team and celebrate their differences?
- Career growth and development
- Long term security
- Quarterly bonus
- Salary Sacrificing options
- Long Service recognition for returning employees
About the role
- Responsible for all Mechanical Fitting work
- Offices and workshops
- Fuel transfer systems
- Bore fields & Pit Dewatering
- RO & Waste Water Treatment Plants
- Maintain water transfer systems
- Diagnostics – carry out fault finding and repairs
- Develop and carry out preventative maintenance tasks
- Operate mobile equipment as required
- Assist the village maintenance team as required
- Implement, maintain and improve company policies & procedures
- Maintain and foster a working environment which prompts safety in all that we do, whilst also providing outstanding service
- Fitting trade certificate
- Minimum 2yrs experience working in a similar role within the mining industry
- Proven experience with water transfer systems – open cut dewatering and production bore fields
- Current C Class Driver’s License
The below is not essential but highly regarded
- High Risk work License – CN, DG
- Polywelding experience or qualification
- Confined Space
- Work at Heights
- Skid Steer Loader
- Front End Loader or IT Loader
- HR Licence
At Mineral Resources, we are committed to employing individuals who align with our values and meet the requirements of the role. As part of the recruitment process, there are a number of checks which may be conducted to demonstrate applicant’s suitability for a role including reference checks, Australian work rights, national police checks, pre-employment medical, and or drug alcohol testing.
Mineral Resources also requires employees to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our people. If you are applying for a role at Mineral Resources, please consider this new requirement when submitting your application. Mineral Resources will also adhere to any relevant health directives that may be made that affects our workforce.
Shortlisting will begin immediately so hit the APPLY NOW button and join a company on the move.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.
This role is eligible for the MRL Employee Referral Program.
Check out our Link! https://careers.mineralresources.com.au/jobs/search/wodgina
EOI - CSI Construction - Pipefitter505517 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Trades & Labour Construction
Dozer Operators505676 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Trades & Labour Mining Operators
Field Services SupervisorKwinana Workshop 505509 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Professional & Technical Crushing and Processing, Supervisor
Senior Network EngineerApplecross 505611 Metro WA Australia Metro, WA, Australia, 6000 Professional & Technical Corporate Services, Information Technology
Safety AdvisorKemerton 505654 South-West WA Australia South-West, WA, Australia Professional & Technical Health & Safety
Plumbing SupervisorKen's Bore 505617 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Professional & Technical Plumber, Supervisor
Our application form takes just minutes to complete.