WE'RE A COMPANY ON THE RISE
Operators - Fixed Plant
- Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017
- Full Time
About CSI Mining Services
Mineral Resources is an innovative and leading diversified mining services provider. Our range of mining services are offered through CSI Mining Services and Process Minerals International (PMI). Established in 1994 as Crushing Services International (CSI), this business has grown into an internationally renowned provider of contract crushing, screening, processing and specialist mining services business within the resources sector.
About Our Process
At Mineral Resources, we are committed to employing individuals who align with our values and meet the requirements of the role. As part of the recruitment process, there are a number of checks which may be conducted to demonstrate applicant’s suitability for a role including reference checks, Australian work rights, national police checks, pre-employment medical, and or drug alcohol testing.
As the largest global crushing contractor, we have processing operations across Western Australia at several Tier 1 client sites, such as BHP, Rio Tinto and KCGM. We also own and operate sites producing Iron Ore and Lithium.
Due to continued growth, we are seeking expressions of interest from FIXED PLANT OPERATORS with fixed plant processing experience to join our team for current and future opportunities.
These roles are permanent positions and can allow you to grow your skill set with on-site training and the opportunity to develop your career on the tools and as a leader.
What we offer:
- ASX 100 Company
- Full-time positions
- 2:1 rosters
- Competitive rates – plus quarterly bonuses!
- Industry-leading food provided at MRL site camps – run by MRL’s own chefs!
- FIFO options from Perth
- Opportunity for career progression and training
- Access to MRL’s ‘WorkPerks’ employee benefit program
- MRL Share Programs
- Financial rewards for successful referrals!
- Operating machinery – Loaders, Skid Steers and Telehandlers (our trainers can offer Nationally Recognised Operating Tickets!)
- Inspections, hosing and housekeeping
- Working with trades during shutdowns and breakdowns
- Working with the Planning Team to assist in plant reliability improvement
What is required:
- Demonstrated safety commitment
- Nationally Recognised Operating tickets – Loader, Skid Steer
- Current Australian Driver's License (Manual)
- Confined Space with Gas Testing
- Working at Heights
Shortlisting will begin immediately so hit the APPLY NOW button and join a company on the move.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.
This role is eligible for the MRL Employee Referral Program.
Fixed Plant Operators | Full-time 2/1 roster – Iron ValleyIron Valley 507471 Newman WA Australia Newman, WA, Australia, 6753 Trades & Labour Crushing and Processing
Shipping OfficerOsborne Park 507429 Osborne Park WA Australia Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017 Professional & Technical Administration & Office Support
Drill & Blast SupervisorWodgina 507412 Port Hedland WA Australia Port Hedland, WA, Australia, 6721 Professional & Technical Wodgina
Electrical SupervisorNammuldi BWT Construction 507440 Port Hedland WA Australia Port Hedland, WA, Australia, 6721 Professional & Technical Supervisor
Drill & Blast SupervisorWonmunna 507437 Professional & Technical Corporate Services
Power Generation Operator MaintainerMiscellaneous 507390 Trades & Labour Energy
Our application form takes just minutes to complete.