WE'RE A COMPANY ON THE RISE
Organisational Development Specialist
- Full Time
WA is a state (and an economy) built on mining.
At Mineral Resources (MinRes), we are focused on growing our success by delivering industry leading projects that benefit our people, our shareholders and the community. With this growth comes new roles and those rare opportunities to get noticed and achieve meaningful results.
MinRes has come a long way – but we’re really just getting started.
The Organisational Development Specialist assists with the creation of OD strategies and programs in the areas of talent management, capability development, employee engagement, performance and organisational design.
The role engages with internal stakeholders to deliver expert advice and create frameworks and programs for operational HR to implement within their respective areas.
- Engage with senior leaders and HR Managers to enhance workforce capability through the development & implementation of a tailored talent management process and framework, to deliver on succession pipelines.
- Create and manage fit for purpose capability frameworks.
- Ability to design, create and facilitate leadership programs.
- Develop and implement an effective performance and feedback process to enable high levels of performance in alignment with our company values.
- Manage the employee engagement survey and any associated pulse surveys to determine engagement levels and trends influencing employee retention.
- Develop recommendations for the business to improve engagement levels, focusing on targeted initiatives to influence change.
- Advise and support to the broader Human Resources team on change management.
Your Experience & Skills
- Degree level qualification in Human Resources or Industrial /Organisational Psychology
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience in the Mining or Oil and Gas industry is highly regarded
- Demonstrated experience leading an OD function within a complex organisation
- Highly developed stakeholder engagement and management skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations with high confidence
- Drive and ability to work in a fast-paced and evolving environment
Finding value where others can’t
Our success relies on the ability of our people to think differently, work smarter, and find hidden efficiencies. It’s how we define innovation and what gives our people the power to grow and scale a project.
Then there’s how we do it. We know how our people get the best out of themselves and checking off a to-do list designed under heavy layers of bureaucracy just isn’t it.
Here you get noticed when you maximise opportunities and build a better project, a better team, or a better workday.
And then there’s the extra benefits
We look after our people because they look after our business.
That means a range of additional benefits for choosing MinRes, including:
- Competitive salary & Employee Share scheme
- Quarterly cash bonuses
- Employee discounts and offers
- Physical and mental health programs
- Salary packaging
Ready for your next challenge? Make a fresh start with MinRes.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply
Fixed Plant Operators | Full-time 2/1 roster – Iron ValleyIron Valley 507471 Newman WA Australia Newman, WA, Australia, 6753 Trades & Labour Crushing and Processing
Shipping OfficerOsborne Park 507429 Osborne Park WA Australia Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017 Professional & Technical Administration & Office Support
Drill & Blast SupervisorWodgina 507412 Port Hedland WA Australia Port Hedland, WA, Australia, 6721 Professional & Technical Wodgina
Electrical SupervisorNammuldi BWT Construction 507440 Port Hedland WA Australia Port Hedland, WA, Australia, 6721 Professional & Technical Supervisor
Drill & Blast SupervisorWonmunna 507437 Professional & Technical Corporate Services
Power Generation Operator MaintainerMiscellaneous 507390 Trades & Labour Energy
Our application form takes just minutes to complete.