WE'RE A COMPANY ON THE RISE
- Metro, WA, Australia, 6000
- Full Time
WA’s a state (and an economy) built on mining and at Mineral Resources (MRL), we’re focused on growing that position.
With this growth comes new roles and those rare opportunities to help shape company culture and contribute to lasting change.
About the role
The primary purpose of the Payroll Specialist is to provide support and technical assistance to the payroll team and other stakeholders for the various MRL entities.
As the Payroll Specialist, you will be required to provide assistance, guidance and support to the Payroll team specifically in relation to SAP and Spinifex. In addition, we will value your technical expertise and you will be required to assist with reporting requirements to the business as required, or any on any projects that involve payroll.
- Create and maintain various reports through SAP reporting tools including SAP Ad Hoc, Spinifex and MS Excel Create
- Ensure compliance through SAP HCM with relevant legislation and awards.
- Ensure that all HCM and Payroll related testing is completely accurately and in a timely manner
- Ensure that all documentation is adequately captured and updated
- Coordinate yearly support pack testing
Your work becomes more meaningful when it’s part of something bigger than you. It may feel like you’re pushing yourself to the edge of what’s possible, but this is the kind of work that fills you up and highlights the value of your contribution. Your time with MRL is an opportunity to capitalise on the skills and talent that you’ve been cultivating for so long, in an environment where you’ll be given the trust to do so.
Putting you in position to do what you do best?
What you’ll bring to the team
- Relevant Tertiary qualification (desired)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of working in similar role (mining industry preferable)
- The ability to communicate with Senior Management and internal/external departments.
- Ability to prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to remain calm during busy periods.
- SAP HR/Payroll experience essential
Making your mark
At MRL there’s a new energy that comes from our team of passionate employees. They achieve personal goals and contribute to a larger transformation that goes far beyond the bottom line. Our leadership pathway is focused on sharing in the success with other people as they make their own mark on our business and beyond. In the past, you may have worked day and night to get things out the door. Sure, we value effort – but we also want you to step away when you need, to leave work at work, and give your all when you’re clocked in but never at the expense of your health or family.
And then there’s the extra benefits
We look after our people because they’re the ones looking after our business. That means a range of additional benefits for choosing
• Competitive salary
• Quarterly cash bonuses
• Generous leave options
• Employee discounts and offers
• Physical and mental health programs
• Salary packaging
Ready for your next challenge? Make a fresh start with MRL.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply
EOI - CSI Construction - Pipefitter505517 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Trades & Labour Construction
Dozer Operators505676 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Trades & Labour Mining Operators
Field Services SupervisorKwinana Workshop 505509 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Professional & Technical Crushing and Processing, Supervisor
Senior Network EngineerApplecross 505611 Metro WA Australia Metro, WA, Australia, 6000 Professional & Technical Corporate Services, Information Technology
Safety AdvisorKemerton 505654 South-West WA Australia South-West, WA, Australia Professional & Technical Health & Safety
Plumbing SupervisorKen's Bore 505617 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Professional & Technical Plumber, Supervisor
Our application form takes just minutes to complete.