WE'RE A COMPANY ON THE RISE
Planning and Logistics Superintendent
- Metro, WA, Australia, 6000
- Full Time
WA’s a state (and an economy) built on mining and at Mineral Resources (MRL), we’re focused on growing that position.
With this growth comes new roles and those rare opportunities to help shape company culture and contribute to lasting change.
About the role
We’re looking for an experienced Exploration professional who enjoys a challenging yet rewarding work environment and has a strong desire to develop others. You will also be required to provide planning, scheduling and logistical support to the Project Services programs of field work, particularly in (but not limited to) the following areas:
- Developing and implementing a framework for scheduling, planning and resourcing all field activities
- Developing frameworks for program requests from internal customers ensuring quantity and quality requirements
- Develop strong relationships with Environmental, Geological, Site and Heritage teams
- Work with Contracts team to onboard and procure contractors
- Assist Project sites with logistics and contractors
- Organise and assist with contractor onboarding and equipment Inspections
- Participate in Contractor revue meetings
- Work with HSE team to ensure contractor compliance
- Enable Exploration and field operations project risk assessments
- Attend Project Hub meetings as required
Your work becomes more meaningful when it’s part of something bigger than you. It may feel like you’re pushing yourself to the edge of what’s possible, but this is the kind of work that fills you up and highlights the value of your contribution. Your time with MRL is an opportunity to capitalise on the skills and talent that you’ve been cultivating for so long, in an environment where you’ll be given the trust to do so.
Putting you in position to do what you do best?
What you’ll bring to the team
- Ideally tertiary degree in Geology or Engineering or Similar
- Exposure to Project management systems (Project)
- Experience with procurement systems (Coupa)
- Knowledge of safety and safe work systems in remote locations
- Certificate in project management or safety
- Valid C Class manual driver’s licence
- Provide First Aid
- 4WD course certificate
- ICAM Lead Investigators course
- Working Safely at Heights
Making your mark
At MRL there’s a new energy that comes from our team of passionate employees. They achieve personal goals and contribute to a larger transformation that goes far beyond the bottom line. Our leadership pathway is focused on sharing in the success with other people as they make their own mark on our business and beyond. In the past, you may have worked day and night to get things out the door. Sure, we value effort – but we also want you to step away when you need, to leave work at work, and give your all when you’re clocked in but never at the expense of your health or family.
And then there’s the extra benefits
We look after our people because they’re the ones looking after our business. That means a range of additional benefits for choosing
• Competitive salary
• Quarterly cash bonuses
• Generous leave options
• Employee discounts and offers
• Physical and mental health programs
• Salary packaging
Ready for your next challenge? Make a fresh start with MRL.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply
People OfficerOsborne Park 507009 Metro WA Australia Metro, WA, Australia, 6000 Professional & Technical Corporate Services
Manager Indigenous EngagementApplecross 507007 Metro WA Australia Metro, WA, Australia, 6000 Professional & Technical Corporate Services
Principal Indigenous EngagementApplecross 506997 Metro WA Australia Metro, WA, Australia, 6000 Professional & Technical Corporate Services
Principal - Community Engagement AdvisorApplecross 506996 Metro WA Australia Metro, WA, Australia, 6000 Professional & Technical Corporate Services
Asset Improvement SpecialistOsborne Park 506990 Metro WA Australia Metro, WA, Australia, 6000 Professional & Technical Engineering
Senior MetallurgistWodgina 506959 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Professional & Technical Supervisor
Our application form takes just minutes to complete.