WE'RE A COMPANY ON THE RISE
- Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017
- Full Time
WA’s a state (and an economy) built on mining and at Mineral Resources (MinRes), we’re focused on growing that position.
With this growth comes new roles and those rare opportunities to help shape company culture and contribute to lasting change.
An exciting opportunity for a Principal Hydrogeologist to join our Lithium operations at our Osbourne Park, corporate offices.
About the role
In this position you will be primarily responsible for assisting the Principal Ground Control and Water in:
- Implementing the Water Management Plan (WMP) across MinRes operating mines.
- Provide advice to mine team on mine dewatering, water supply, ground and surface water management.
- Ensure that water related data are managed appropriately to support the ongoing requirements of the mines.
- Monitor, review and report on license compliance, borefield operational performance and water usage
- Implementing growth and sustaining projects.
- Prepare scope of work, engage and guide third party specialist consultants
- Provide leadership during the scoping and execution of field investigations; and
- Ensure that the project deliverables meet current and future operational requirements.
- Integrate the project outcomes into the WMP.
- Implementing and updating the critical surface/groundwater processes, systems, procedures, and databases for all functions including monitoring
Your work becomes more meaningful when it’s part of something bigger than you. It may feel like you’re pushing yourself to the edge of what’s possible, but this is the kind of work that fills you up and highlights the value of your contribution. Your time with MinRes is an opportunity to capitalise on the skills and talent that you’ve been cultivating for so long, in an environment where you’ll be given the trust to do so.
Putting you in position to do what you do best?
What you’ll bring to the team
- Tertiary Degree in Geology, Hydrogeology or Geological Engineering or a Geoscience Degree with relevant experience in Hydrogeology.
- 5+ years experience in open cut mining hydrogeology & technical services
- Strong project management skills (designing and executing field programs)
- Sound skills with industry standard mining and hydrogeological software
- Ground/Surface Water modelling experience advantageous
Making your mark
At MinRes there’s a new energy that comes from our team of passionate employees. They achieve personal goals and contribute to a larger transformation that goes far beyond the bottom line. Our leadership pathway is focused on sharing in the success with other people as they make their own mark on our business and beyond. In the past, you may have worked day and night to get things out the door. Sure, we value effort – but we also want you to step away when you need, to leave work at work, and give your all when you’re clocked in but never at the expense of your health or family.
And then there’s the extra benefits
We look after our people because they’re the ones looking after our business. That means a range of additional benefits for choosing
- Competitive salary
- Quarterly bonuses & Access to "MyShare" - MinRes Share Plan
- Employee discounts and offers
- Physical and mental health programs
- Salary packaging
Ready for your next challenge? Make a fresh start with MinRes
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply
MEM Supervisor - Mount MarionMount Marion 507892 Kambalda WA Australia Kambalda, WA, Australia, 6442 Professional & Technical Lithium, Supervisor
Mining SupervisorBrockman 507871 Tom Price WA Australia Tom Price, WA, Australia, 6751 Trades & Labour Mining and Project Development
Senior PlannerOsborne Park 507709 Osborne Park WA Australia Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017 Professional & Technical Construction
Project PlannerOsborne Park 507702 Osborne Park WA Australia Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017 Professional & Technical Construction
Maintenance Strategies SpecialistOsborne Park 507861 Osborne Park WA Australia Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017 Professional & Technical Mining and Project Development
Maintenance Master Data SpecialistOsborne Park 507857 Osborne Park WA Australia Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017 Professional & Technical Corporate Services
Our application form takes just minutes to complete.