WE'RE A COMPANY ON THE RISE
- Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017
- Full Time
Mineral Resources is an innovative and leading mining services company, with a growing world-class portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities, including iron ore and lithium.
You probably have heard us allot in the media recently?
MinRes is going through an exponential growth phase spear headed by a diverse business model that includes owner operating sites - mining lithium, iron ore and our powerful mining services arm.
Our business model is one of agility and fluidity that has changed with market conditions - just look at our investment in world class lithium operations.
Now is the time to jump into an organisation that empowers people to make decisions and a daily impact in their role.
About the role
A newly created, growth driven role, the Principal Metallurgist will be responsible for ensuring our Lithium plants are achieving to their potential in both grade and throughput, and that plant performance can be regularly and reliably be predicted. Located at our Osborne Park offices, working Monday to Friday, you will have a delivery focussed mindset and eagerness to imbed yourself in our lithium operations. This is an outstanding opportunity to play a key role in building the capability within this Mineral Resources lithium business.
In this position you’ll:
- Operational support to Lithium processing teams to ensure we meet production and grade targets
- Monitoring of process plant performance including oversight of metallurgical accounting and reconciliation processes
- Technical stewardship of the metallurgy capability in our Lithium operations.
- Identify, scope and manage plant throughput and recovery improvement projects.
- Support Geometallurgical modelling programs and studies
- Building quality assumptions across our intergrated planning horizons
- Engage daily with high level stakeholders within the business
Because here you don’t get lost in layers of people; you step up to make your mark and can easily see your contribution.
At MinRes, you get noticed when you maximise opportunities and build a better project, a better team, a better workday.
Supporting you to work the way that works for you? MinRes would.
Necessary skills and qualifications:
- Degree in Metallurgy, Process or Chemical Engineering or related discipline
- 8+ years experience in mining processing, with operational experience in flotation and dense media separation plants.
- Subject matter expert in processing technologies and equipment.
- Knowledge of metallurgical accounting systems and procedures.
- Previous lithium experience highly regarded.
And then there’s the extra benefits
We look after our people because they’re the ones looking after our business.
That means a range of additional benefits for choosing MinRes, including:
• Competitive salary
• Quarterly cash bonuses
• Generous leave options
• Employee discounts and offers
• Physical and mental health programs
• Salary packaging
Ready for your next challenge? Make a fresh start with MinRes
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply
For any queries, please contact Jarrod – Talent Acquisition Advisor on email@example.com
MEM Supervisor - Mount MarionMount Marion 507892 Kambalda WA Australia Kambalda, WA, Australia, 6442 Professional & Technical Lithium, Supervisor
Mining SupervisorBrockman 507871 Tom Price WA Australia Tom Price, WA, Australia, 6751 Trades & Labour Mining and Project Development
Senior PlannerOsborne Park 507709 Osborne Park WA Australia Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017 Professional & Technical Construction
Project PlannerOsborne Park 507702 Osborne Park WA Australia Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017 Professional & Technical Construction
Maintenance Strategies SpecialistOsborne Park 507861 Osborne Park WA Australia Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017 Professional & Technical Mining and Project Development
Maintenance Master Data SpecialistOsborne Park 507857 Osborne Park WA Australia Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017 Professional & Technical Corporate Services
Our application form takes just minutes to complete.