WE'RE A COMPANY ON THE RISE
- Port Hedland, WA, Australia, 6721
- Full Time
WA’s state (and our economy) are built on mining and at Mineral Resources (MinRes), we’re focused on growing that position.
With this growth comes new roles and those rare opportunities to get noticed and achieve meaningful results.
About the role
To support our continued growth into 2022, we are seeking an experienced Process Engineer to join our Wodgina team on an 8/6 roster.
Reporting through to the Processing Manager the Process Engineer will be responsible for helping help with the optimisation of our plant operations. The role itself will sit within the wider processing team; providing expertise to the processing and maintenance group to sustain short & long term operational continuity. You will also be responsible for the following;
- Identify, initiate, and implement process improvements. Lead and co-ordinate the required changes including engagement with internal and external stakeholders
- Provide technical support to the operations team
- Conduct analysis to support production forecasting and budgeting
- Develop business cases for improvements that require capital expenditure
What you’ll bring to the team
- A degree in Mechanical Engineering/ Chemical Engineering/ Process Engineering
- Previous experience in mineral processing design and operational environment
- Mechanically minded; problem solver; wants to be involved in continuous improvement and optimisation
- Strong data and information analysis skillset (advanced Excel)
- Great attention to detail and be confident to be in the detail
And then there’s the extra benefits
We look after our people because they’re the ones looking after our business.
That means a range of additional benefits for choosing MinRes, including:
- Competitive salary
- Quarterly bonuses
- Access to "MyShare" MinRes Share Plan
- Employee discounts and offers
- Physical and mental health programs
- Salary packaging
Ready for your next challenge? Make a fresh start with MinRes.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply
MEM Supervisor - Mount MarionMount Marion 507892 Kambalda WA Australia Kambalda, WA, Australia, 6442 Professional & Technical Lithium, Supervisor
Mining SupervisorBrockman 507871 Tom Price WA Australia Tom Price, WA, Australia, 6751 Trades & Labour Mining and Project Development
Senior PlannerOsborne Park 507709 Osborne Park WA Australia Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017 Professional & Technical Construction
Project PlannerOsborne Park 507702 Osborne Park WA Australia Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017 Professional & Technical Construction
Maintenance Strategies SpecialistOsborne Park 507861 Osborne Park WA Australia Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017 Professional & Technical Mining and Project Development
Maintenance Master Data SpecialistOsborne Park 507857 Osborne Park WA Australia Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017 Professional & Technical Corporate Services
Our application form takes just minutes to complete.