WE'RE A COMPANY ON THE RISE
- NT, Australia
- Full Time
As an ASX 50 and perennial high performing company, Mineral Resources Limited (MinRes) is an Australian based leader in the performance and delivery of diversified mining services and minerals processing, underpinned by a growing world-class portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities including iron ore and lithium.
With this growth comes new roles and those rare opportunities to help shape company culture and contribute to lasting change.
About the role
The purpose of the Production Supervisor role is to provide frontline task allocation, direction, mentoring and supervision to the allocated on-site crew, as well as reaching production targets safely.
This role will based in Darwin, NT on a drive in drive out basis on a 7/7 basis.
- Maintain cost effective production procedures to achieve optimum plant output, availability, reliability and performance.
- Maintain effective Safe Work Procedures
- Supervise the site production teams and establish a committed and focused team arrangement.
- Assist in the preparation and distribution of daily, monthly production reports and OHM monthly report.
- Assist in the organisation, planning, preparation and execution of plant shut downs, being actively involved in the 12-week shutdown cycle
- Ensure compliance with all statutory requirements and relevant standards and codes.
- Ensure completion of all checks and inspections. This includes the Supervisor Daily Workplace Inspection, the ROM Inspection, Workshop Inspection and the Daily Screen Inspection and supervisor diary
- Compliance with all Safety Rules and Procedures to ensure all work is undertaken in a safe manner at all times and participation in any Safety or Training initiatives identified and implemented by the Company and/or the Client.
- Monitor the skills and performance of production resources and provide advice, training and direction to ensure the CSI team is meeting all necessary performance objectives.
- Assist with, and contribute to operational and improvement activities associated with the planning and performance of works to ensure the smooth running of the site based operations.
- Minimum 3 years demonstrated previous experience within a Crushing Plant or similar Fixed processing plant environment
- Skid steer competency certificate
- CN, CV, DG Certificates of competency
- C Class Driver’s License
What we offer
We offer a range of benefits to our employees including:
- Competitive salary
- Quarterly bonuses
- Access to "MyShare" MinRes Share Plan
- Employee discounts and offers
- Physical and mental health programs
- Salary packaging
If you believe that you have the necessary attitude and skills for this role, apply now!
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
Maintenance Site AdministratorOnslow Port 507718 Onslow WA Australia Onslow, WA, Australia, 6710 Professional & Technical Administration & Office Support, Construction
Senior Mining EngineerWonmunna 506851 Newman WA Australia Newman, WA, Australia, 6753 Professional & Technical Mining and Project Development
Environmental AdvisorKoolyanobbing 507367 Koolyanobbing WA Australia Koolyanobbing, WA, Australia, 6427 Professional & Technical Mining and Project Development
Senior Environmental AdvisorOsborne Park 506527 Osborne Park WA Australia Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017 Professional & Technical Mining and Project Development
Materials & Logistics SupervisorWonmunna 507893 Newman WA Australia Newman, WA, Australia, 6753 Professional & Technical Mining and Project Development
Senior Mining EngineerOsborne Park 507904 Osborne Park WA Australia Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017 Professional & Technical Mining and Project Development
Our application form takes just minutes to complete.