WE'RE A COMPANY ON THE RISE
Recruitment Advisor - Graduates & Apprenticeships
- Metro, WA, Australia, 6000
- Full Time
WA’s a state (and an economy) built on mining and at Mineral Resources (MRL), we’re focused on growing that position.
With this growth comes new roles and those rare opportunities to get noticed and achieve meaningful results.
About the role
As the Recruitment Advisor - Talent Pathways, you will provide a full life cycle support for talent development in the organisation from recruitment through to achieving the desired position and development goal outcomes.
In this position you’ll:
- Work directly with all levels of Leadership and across all operations to support pathway talent during the dedicated period of development.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process for all Apprentices, Graduates, Traineeships, Vacation and Work Experience and any other relevant programmes that fall within this scope of work
- Manage onboarding and mobilisation processes for each programme
- Work closely with HR Advisory Team to understand scope of each programme intake including strategy of intakes, timeframes, employee numbers, and site allocations
We’re creating opportunities for you to own projects and deliver results. From start through to completion, your fingerprints will be there.
Because here you don’t get lost in layers of people; you step up to make your mark and can easily see your contribution.
At MRL, you get noticed when you maximise opportunities and build a better project, a better team, a better workday.
Supporting you to work the way that works for you? MRL would.
Necessary skills and qualifications:
- Tertiary Education in Human Resources/Business or related field
- Experience working with all levels of leadership to recruit and support talent
- Experience working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- High-volume recruitment experience across: trades & labour and professional & technical skillsets
Flexibility and job security
They’re two things MRL employees value and, when we say job security, it’s not just about staying somewhere safe that no longer serves you.
Here, job security means working to your strengths, being challenged on each project, and achieving meaningful results that inspire you to choose to stay long-term.
“That’s how we’ve always done it” doesn’t exist here, because the value you bring to MRL will shape your role – and your contribution to our company.
It’s the kind of flexibility that extends to opportunities to co-create your preferred work environment.
And then there’s the extra benefits
We look after our people because they’re the ones looking after our business.
That means a range of additional benefits for choosing MRL, including:
- Competitive salary
- Quarterly cash bonuses
- Employee discounts and offers
- Physical and mental health programs
- Salary packaging
Ready for your next challenge? Make a fresh start with MRL.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply
Utility505114 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Trades & Labour Camps and Hospitality
Intermediate Riggers - FIFO 3:1 Perth505109 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Trades & Labour Construction
Safety Superintendent505108 Goldfields WA Australia Goldfields, WA, Australia Professional & Technical Health & Safety
Steel Fixers - FIFO 3:1 Perth505104 Goldfields. Metro. Pilbara. South-West WA Australia Goldfields, WA, Australia. Metro, WA, Australia, 6000. Pilbara, WA, Australia. South-West, WA, Australia Trades & Labour Construction
Safety Advisor505082 Goldfields. Metro. Pilbara WA Australia Goldfields, WA, Australia. Metro, WA, Australia, 6000. Pilbara, WA, Australia Professional & Technical Corporate Services, Mining and Project Services
Environmental Advisor505081 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Professional & Technical Corporate Services, Mining and Project Services
Our application form takes just minutes to complete.