WE'RE A COMPANY ON THE RISE
- Port Hedland, WA, Australia, 6721
- Full Time
WA’s state (and our economy) are built on mining and at Mineral Resources (MinRes), we’re focused on growing that position.
With this growth comes new roles and those rare opportunities to get noticed and achieve meaningful results.
About the role
To support our continued growth into 2022, we are seeking experienced Reliability Engineer to join our Wodgina team on an 8/6 roster.
Reporting through to the Processing Manager the Reliability Engineer will be responsible for providing reliability engineering expertise to the maintenance and operations functions on all fixed plant equipment across a diversified commodity base.
- Key contributor to the maintenance strategies for fixed plant assets
- Developing standards, practices, policies and procedures to underpin life cycle of fixed plant assets
- Review equipment failure modes Oversee installation, commissioning, maintenance and repair of fixed plant assets
- Lead failure investigation projects utilising root cause analysis methodologies, and utilise engineering expertise to develop practical maintenance strategies
- Lead, develop, coach and collaboratively work with all maintenances and operations personnel to continuously improve availability of fixed plant assets
What you’ll bring to the team
- Mechanical or Electrical Trade or degree qualified engineer
- Experience as a tradesperson or engineer with experience in condition monitoring and failure analysis
- Understanding of failure analysis
- Background in condition monitoring
- Proven experience in the early detection of plant defects and Root Cause Analysis investigation of plant failures
- The development and implementation of effective solutions to minimise plant failures
- Wide range of experience across fixed plant including ball mills, crushers, conveyors and pumps
And then there’s the extra benefits
We look after our people because they’re the ones looking after our business.
That means a range of additional benefits for choosing MinRes, including:
- Competitive salary
- Quarterly bonuses
- Access to "MyShare" MinRes Share Plan
- Employee discounts and offers
- Physical and mental health programs
- Salary packaging
Ready for your next challenge? Make a fresh start with MinRes.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply
Fixed Plant Operators | Full-time 2/1 roster – Iron ValleyIron Valley 507471 Newman WA Australia Newman, WA, Australia, 6753 Trades & Labour Crushing and Processing
Shipping OfficerOsborne Park 507429 Osborne Park WA Australia Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017 Professional & Technical Administration & Office Support
Drill & Blast SupervisorWodgina 507412 Port Hedland WA Australia Port Hedland, WA, Australia, 6721 Professional & Technical Wodgina
Electrical SupervisorNammuldi BWT Construction 507440 Port Hedland WA Australia Port Hedland, WA, Australia, 6721 Professional & Technical Supervisor
Drill & Blast SupervisorWonmunna 507437 Professional & Technical Corporate Services
Power Generation Operator MaintainerMiscellaneous 507390 Trades & Labour Energy
Our application form takes just minutes to complete.