WE'RE A COMPANY ON THE RISE
Risk and Compliance Analyst
- Metro, WA, Australia, 6000
- Full Time
WA’s a state (and an economy) built on mining and at Mineral Resources (MRL), we’re focused on growing that position.
With this growth comes new roles and those rare opportunities to help shape company culture and contribute to lasting change.
About the role
In this position you’ll:
- Review and update polices, procedures and processes relating to risk management and compliance
- Maintain and review of risk and compliance obligations registers
- Coordinate and facilitate risk and compliance workshops
- Assist with preparation of risk and compliance reports for the Audit & Risk Committee and leadership team
- Provide ongoing monitoring of compliance risks and controls, and coordination of internal audit engagements including driving mitigation actions
- Assist with implementation and maintenance of risk and compliance solutions
- Research on best practice and regulatory guidance to drive continuous improvement of the existing risk management framework
- Establish strong stakeholder relationships to increase awareness of risk and compliance obligations through training and awareness initiatives.
Your work becomes more meaningful when it’s part of something bigger than you. It may feel like you’re pushing yourself to the edge of what’s possible, but this is the kind of work that fills you up and highlights the value of your contribution. Your time with MRL is an opportunity to capitalise on the skills and talent that you’ve been cultivating for so long, in an environment where you’ll be given the trust to do so.
Putting you in position to do what you do best? MRL would.
What you’ll bring to the team
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or training in a risk and compliance related discipline
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role, preferably in mining industry (or similar)
- Experience and competency in risk, assurance and compliance methodologies
- Previous experience using risk, assurance and compliance solutions
- Strong communication skills and confidence in dealing with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent report and policy writing skills
- Experience in facilitating workshops and training sessions desirable
Making your mark
At MRL there’s a new energy that comes from our team of passionate employees. They achieve personal goals and contribute to a larger transformation that goes far beyond the bottom line. Our leadership pathway is focused on sharing in the success with other people as they make their own mark on our business and beyond. In the past, you may have worked day and night to get things out the door. Sure, we value effort – but we also want you to step away when you need, to leave work at work, and give your all when you’re clocked in but never at the expense of your health or family.
And then there’s the extra benefits
We look after our people because they’re the ones looking after our business. That means a range of additional benefits for choosing MRL, including:
- Competitive salary
- Quarterly cash bonuses
- Generous leave options
- Employee discounts and offers
- Physical and mental health programs
- Salary packaging
Ready for your next challenge? Make a fresh start with MRL.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply
Utility505114 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Trades & Labour Camps and Hospitality
Intermediate Riggers - FIFO 3:1 Perth505109 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Trades & Labour Construction
Safety Superintendent505108 Goldfields WA Australia Goldfields, WA, Australia Professional & Technical Health & Safety
Steel Fixers - FIFO 3:1 Perth505104 Goldfields. Metro. Pilbara. South-West WA Australia Goldfields, WA, Australia. Metro, WA, Australia, 6000. Pilbara, WA, Australia. South-West, WA, Australia Trades & Labour Construction
Safety Advisor505082 Goldfields. Metro. Pilbara WA Australia Goldfields, WA, Australia. Metro, WA, Australia, 6000. Pilbara, WA, Australia Professional & Technical Corporate Services, Mining and Project Services
Environmental Advisor505081 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Professional & Technical Corporate Services, Mining and Project Services
Our application form takes just minutes to complete.