WE'RE A COMPANY ON THE RISE
Senior HR Advisor
- Metro, WA, Australia, 6000
- Full Time
As a perennial high performing company, Mineral Resources Limited (MinRes) is an Australian based leader in the performance and delivery of diversified mining services , mineral processing underpinned by a growing world-class portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities including iron ore and lithium.
A little background
Mineral Resources is not like most other companies. Our entrepreneurial spirit is alive and well, and it has infused itself with the very culture of our business. What is that spirit you may ask? It means that we are focused on the outcome; willing to shift the very earth to achieve our desired goals. We are not constrained to a particular methodology, and are willing accept that there can be many ways to create success.
Mineral Resources is on a journey, and this will be accomplished in a myriad of ways. At the heart of it all will be our workforce. We can’t accomplish anything without our people. Leaders to set the vision; specialists to design, plan and implement; skilled tradesman to operate our high tech machinery. It takes all of us.
About the role
Due to continued sustainable growth, we are introducing a new role within the Commodities portfolio for a highly motivated Senior Human Resources Advisor. This position will be based in our corporate office, with ad hoc travel to our operations as required.
Reporting to the Human Resources Manager, your role will provide both strategic and operational guidance to our Perth and site based teams across all areas of HR/ IR, including performance management, employee engagement, remuneration, talent management, succession planning, and complex employee relation matters.
In this position you will:
- Partner with and provide guidance to our business and leaders through a thorough understanding of human resources practices and facilitate delivery of initiatives that are practical and impactful
- Actively promote and demonstrate a positive and consultative service to the MinRes commodities business
- Lead the effective application and interpretation of Enterprise Agreements, Modern Awards, employment contracts and other legislation as required
- Manage workplace investigations and redeployment processes
- Lead as a change champion and contribute to our continuous improvement and change strategies
- Contribute to the design and implementation of relevant Human Resources services, policies and strategies
- Act as a subject matter expert, coach and mentor senior leaders around all people related issues and initiatives
What you’ll bring to the team
- At least 5 years’ experience in a HR generalist role operating in a similar role or industry
- Demonstrated ability to manage and engage a number of key stakeholders across multiple teams, sites and locations
- The ability to make sound decisions in a fast paced environment
- Proven experience executing continuous improvement initiatives, strategies and programs
- Flexibility and demonstrated agility to adjust strategy and plan as needed to meet changing priorities
- Highly developed problem-solving skills with the ability to find contemporary solutions
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills with the ability to partner with others to influence change at all levels
- Degree level qualification in Human Resources or a related discipline
- The ability to travel to our regional sites for short site visits on a semi regular basis
Making your mark
At MinRes there’s a new energy that comes from our team of passionate employees.
They achieve personal goals and contribute to a larger transformation that goes far beyond the bottom line. Our leadership pathway is focused on sharing in the success with other people as they make their own mark on our business and beyond.
In the past, you may have worked day and night to get things out the door. Sure, we value effort – but we also want you to step away when you need, to leave work at work, and give your all when you’re clocked in but never at the expense of your health or family.
And then there’s the extra benefits
We look after our people because they’re the ones looking after our business. That means a range of additional benefits for choosing MinRes, including:
- Competitive salary, Quarterly bonuses, Employee share plan
- Employee discounts and offers
- Physical and mental health programs
- Salary packaging
Ready for your next challenge? Make a fresh start with Mineral Resources/
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.
People OfficerOsborne Park 507009 Metro WA Australia Metro, WA, Australia, 6000 Professional & Technical Corporate Services
Manager Indigenous EngagementApplecross 507007 Metro WA Australia Metro, WA, Australia, 6000 Professional & Technical Corporate Services
Principal Indigenous EngagementApplecross 506997 Metro WA Australia Metro, WA, Australia, 6000 Professional & Technical Corporate Services
Principal - Community Engagement AdvisorApplecross 506996 Metro WA Australia Metro, WA, Australia, 6000 Professional & Technical Corporate Services
Asset Improvement SpecialistOsborne Park 506990 Metro WA Australia Metro, WA, Australia, 6000 Professional & Technical Engineering
Senior MetallurgistWodgina 506959 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Professional & Technical Supervisor
Our application form takes just minutes to complete.