WE'RE A COMPANY ON THE RISE
Senior HSE Advisor - Kalbarri
- Pilbara, WA, Australia
- Full Time
Central Systems, part of the RDG Group of businesses, have delivered an impressive track record of projects across Australia on some of the most recognised major resource construction projects.
Due to further growth across the business and additional new projects, Centrals are seeking to engage a suitably qualified & experienced Senior Safety Advisor for commencement on our new construction process plant project, located at Kalbarri, WA.
The role will see you working a 3-1 FIFO roster, fly in fly out from Perth, reporting to the Project Manager until the end Q1 2022 when the roles will be convert to a 2-1 FIFO roster on major new construction project works in the Pilbara.
You will be responsible for providing HSE advice and support to the project team and contribute to the achievement of the project’s Health and Safety objectives, by ensuring that all staff and contractors comply with Statutory, Contractual and Safety Management System obligations.
- Co-ordinate the ongoing management of the site-specific health, safety and emergency management plans
- Co-ordinate the Critical Risk Management program
- Co-ordinate the management of the first response facilities and equipment
- Conducting formal Alcohol and Drug testing on site as required
- Lead, guide and influence the Safety advisors on site
- Liaising with medical officers and institutions including doctors, hospitals, and RFDS
- Support and advise site management on all safety, health, environment, and Critical Risk matters
- Maintain all Safety and environmental related records - record all incidents, generate safety reports, receive and file all safety related data, correlate all safety performance statistics
- Regularly review the site-specific Safety Management Plans for required amendments
- Ensure all incidents and hazards are reported and investigated in accordance with relevant procedures and appropriate remedial actions implemented in a timely manner into the INX data system
- Maintain the INX database system accounting for site incidents and injuries
- Promote safety policies and systems to company personnel and subcontractors
- Provide input at Toolbox Meetings and Pre-start meetings and ensure records are kept
Skills & Experience:
- At least 5 years’ FIFO experience in a similar role within the mining and construction industry, and remote locations
- At least 2 years + in a Senior/Leadership role
- A tertiary qualification in OHS (preferable)
- Relevant working knowledge of OH&S legislation & HSE management practices
- Excellent computer skills with a sound knowledge of the MS Office Suite
- Current first aid certification
Culture & Benefits:
- Long term employment, with career progression opportunities.
- Excellent safety systems and procedures.
- Opportunity to work in a growing organisation with a dynamic working culture.
- Attractive salary.
- Long term projects.
This is an excellent opportunity to expand and share your knowledge and to work with a well-established team of industry professionals.
Utility505114 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Trades & Labour Camps and Hospitality
Intermediate Riggers - FIFO 3:1 Perth505109 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Trades & Labour Construction
Safety Superintendent505108 Goldfields WA Australia Goldfields, WA, Australia Professional & Technical Health & Safety
Steel Fixers - FIFO 3:1 Perth505104 Goldfields. Metro. Pilbara. South-West WA Australia Goldfields, WA, Australia. Metro, WA, Australia, 6000. Pilbara, WA, Australia. South-West, WA, Australia Trades & Labour Construction
Safety Advisor505082 Goldfields. Metro. Pilbara WA Australia Goldfields, WA, Australia. Metro, WA, Australia, 6000. Pilbara, WA, Australia Professional & Technical Corporate Services, Mining and Project Services
Environmental Advisor505081 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Professional & Technical Corporate Services, Mining and Project Services
Our application form takes just minutes to complete.