WE'RE A COMPANY ON THE RISE
Land Access Lead - Energy
- Metro, WA, Australia, 6000
- Full Time
WA’s a state (and an economy) built on mining and at Mineral Resources (MRL), we’re focused on growing that position.
With this growth comes new roles and those rare opportunities to help shape company culture and contribute to lasting change.
About the role
MinRes is recruiting for Land Access Lead who is responsible for management of land access for MinRes Energy and Energy Resources including planning, liaising with legal and other project managers to understand and support project delivery. You will also be responsible for:
- Monitoring and maintaining key project dates and targets for land access in a master schedule working with other project managers to ensure all operational needs are considered in the land access planning process;
- Land Access execution plans (introduction letters, meetings, agreements, compensation payments);
- Liaison with internal (and external as required) legal for advice on complex land access agreements or arbitration requirements;
- Analysis and advice for land access execution and planning with Land Access officers and community engagement officers;
- Draft letters of a legal nature to landholders as required, informing of their rights in accordance with the Act(s).
- Foster positive relationships with all stakeholders including; community groups, land owners, special interest groups, traditional owners and government bodies
- Understand landowner needs and concerns and translate them into land access and compensation agreements
Your work becomes more meaningful when it’s part of something bigger than you. It may feel like you’re pushing yourself to the edge of what’s possible, but this is the kind of work that fills you up and highlights the value of your contribution. Your time with MinRes is an opportunity to capitalise on the skills and talent that you’ve been cultivating for so long, in an environment where you’ll be given the trust to do so.
Putting you in position to do what you do best?
What you’ll bring to the team
- Tertiary Qualifications in Law, Environmental or equivalent experience
- 5+ Years’ experience in a land access, approvals, tenement management or statutory role;
- Demonstrated experience in tenement management, land or stakeholder engagement;
- Proficient knowledge of Petroleum Act & regulations, Aboriginal Heritage Act and Native Title Act desirable;
- Ability to build positive working relationships with the team and within the business;
- Effective organisation, communication, listening and presentation skills;
Making your mark
At MinRes there’s a new energy that comes from our team of passionate employees. They achieve personal goals and contribute to a larger transformation that goes far beyond the bottom line. Our leadership pathway is focused on sharing in the success with other people as they make their own mark on our business and beyond. In the past, you may have worked day and night to get things out the door. Sure, we value effort – but we also want you to step away when you need, to leave work at work, and give your all when you’re clocked in but never at the expense of your health or family.
And then there’s the extra benefits
We look after our people because they’re the ones looking after our business. That means a range of additional benefits for choosing
- Competitive salary
- Quarterly bonuses
- Access to "MyShare" - Employee Share Plan
- Employee discounts and offers
- Flexible working arrangements
- Physical and mental health programs
- Salary packaging
Ready for your next challenge? Make a fresh start with MRL.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply
People OfficerOsborne Park 507009 Metro WA Australia Metro, WA, Australia, 6000 Professional & Technical Corporate Services
Manager Indigenous EngagementApplecross 507007 Metro WA Australia Metro, WA, Australia, 6000 Professional & Technical Corporate Services
Principal Indigenous EngagementApplecross 506997 Metro WA Australia Metro, WA, Australia, 6000 Professional & Technical Corporate Services
Principal - Community Engagement AdvisorApplecross 506996 Metro WA Australia Metro, WA, Australia, 6000 Professional & Technical Corporate Services
Asset Improvement SpecialistOsborne Park 506990 Metro WA Australia Metro, WA, Australia, 6000 Professional & Technical Engineering
Senior MetallurgistWodgina 506959 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Professional & Technical Supervisor
Our application form takes just minutes to complete.