WE'RE A COMPANY ON THE RISE
Senior Management Accountant - Osborne Park
- Metro, WA, Australia, 6000
- Full Time
Resource Development Group Limited (RDG), is a West Australian-based ASX-listed corporation that provides multi-disciplinary contracting services to the resources sector, as well as owning two exciting mineral commodities projects (Garnet, Manganese), through its various wholly owned subsidiaries. We are well underway to taking our Garnet mine into production by the second quarter of 2022, we are in an extremely exciting period of transition.
As a result of our commodities division now transiting into a producer and continued growth, we are now seeking to employ a new Senior Management Accountant to join our team, based in our Head Office in Osborne Park.
The position has primary responsibility to establish accounting and financial processes, together with monthly reporting, analysis of capital project and operating results for our new $100M Garnet Project, located close to Kalbarri which is currently under construction and planned to commence operations during Q2 2022.
A self-starter and proven team leader/player, you will demonstrate previous hands-on experience delivering financial excellence.
Your role will involve:
- Own the project financial model, whilst continually reviewing and making the necessary changes to ensure success
- Assist the CFO with management of our greater business & the groups external reporting process for Annual & Half Year Reports, Taxation, Insurance and Risk management
- Support the Garnet Project management team with commercial managements relating to the financial arrangements
- Manage the shared services team promoting a happy working environment for all
Your primary scope will include:
- Financial modelling & budgeting
- Monthly reporting
- Monitor financial progress for the project and reporting to management
- Taxation compliance
- Cash flow management
- You will have at least 5 years’ experience in a similar role in the construction or mining industry (desirable)
- Tertiary accounting/commercial qualification
- Chartered Accountant (CA) or CPA
- Solid computer and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work closely and collaboratively with the Senior Management & Construction team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Positive Team Leader & Team player
- Backed by an experienced and supportive leadership team
- Work for an organisation with a first-class reputation
- Be part of a high performing crew
- Genuine career development opportunities
- Diverse and 'hands on' work environment
This is an excellent carer development opportunity to get involved in an exciting growth period of our company.
If you are looking to get involved in an exciting company and want to have the opportunity to develop your career for the long term, are a self-starter, results orientated, feel that you have the necessary attitude and skills for this role, apply now for a confidential chat with our friendly Recruitment Team. Shortlisting will commence immediately.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a well-established company that can offer you a position with a competitive remuneration package, then we are very keen to talk with you
Utility505114 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Trades & Labour Camps and Hospitality
Intermediate Riggers - FIFO 3:1 Perth505109 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Trades & Labour Construction
Safety Superintendent505108 Goldfields WA Australia Goldfields, WA, Australia Professional & Technical Health & Safety
Steel Fixers - FIFO 3:1 Perth505104 Goldfields. Metro. Pilbara. South-West WA Australia Goldfields, WA, Australia. Metro, WA, Australia, 6000. Pilbara, WA, Australia. South-West, WA, Australia Trades & Labour Construction
Safety Advisor505082 Goldfields. Metro. Pilbara WA Australia Goldfields, WA, Australia. Metro, WA, Australia, 6000. Pilbara, WA, Australia Professional & Technical Corporate Services, Mining and Project Services
Environmental Advisor505081 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Professional & Technical Corporate Services, Mining and Project Services
Our application form takes just minutes to complete.