WE'RE A COMPANY ON THE RISE
- Kalgoorlie, WA, Australia
- Full Time
Mineral Resources is an innovative and leading mining services company, with a growing world-class portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities, including iron ore and lithium.
You probably have heard us allot in the media recently?
MinRes is going through an exponential growth phase spear headed by a diverse business model that includes owner operating sites - mining lithium, iron ore and our powerful mining services arm.
Our business model is one of agility and fluidity that has changed with market conditions - just look at our investment in world class lithium operations.
Now is the time to jump into an organisation that empowers people to make decisions and a daily impact in their role.
About the role
We are currently seeking an experienced Mining Surveyor for our Mt Marion, Lithium operations on an 8/ 6 FIFO roster from Perth. This is an exciting opportunity to play an integral role as we ramp up our Lithium Operations. This role will require an effective communicator who is both strategic and hands-on and can engage effectively with individuals and teams across a diverse organisation.
Reporting to our site leadership team, your primary responsibility will be to support our operations in a dynamic work environment which requires you to think on your feet. This will be pivotal in identifying, quantifying and managing risk and opportunities across all areas of responsibility to ensure maximum output.
What we’re after
We’re looking for someone who enjoys a challenging yet rewarding work environment. You will be responsible for;
- Measuring total volumes of material moved
- Pegging out areas to be mined
- Measuring quantities of material blasted
- Surveying mine configuration and control
- Locating blast and exploration drill holes
- Updating of site plans
- Liaise and communicate issues to Key stakeholders
- Management of machine control files
- Demonstrated experience in stockpile volume survey and calculations for EOM reconciliation
- Effective time management in a dynamic work environment
- Formulate cut and fill heat maps
What you’ll bring to the team
- Tertiary qualification in Surveying (Diploma or higher) in Mining and Engineering Surveying
- Grade 2 Authorisation essential
- Demonstrated experience in a mining environment
- Conversant with Surpac Mining software, Trimble GPS and Total Stations essential
- Experience working with drones will be highly regarded, but not essential
And then there’s the extra benefits
We look after our people because they’re the ones looking after our business.
That means a range of additional benefits for choosing MinRes, including:
• Competitive salary
• Quarterly cash bonuses
• Generous leave options
• Employee discounts and offers
• Physical and mental health programs
• Salary packaging
Ready for your next challenge? Make a fresh start with MinRes
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply
For any queries, please contact Jarrod – Talent Acquisition Advisor on email@example.com
MEM Supervisor - Mount MarionMount Marion 507892 Kambalda WA Australia Kambalda, WA, Australia, 6442 Professional & Technical Lithium, Supervisor
Mining SupervisorBrockman 507871 Tom Price WA Australia Tom Price, WA, Australia, 6751 Trades & Labour Mining and Project Development
Senior PlannerOsborne Park 507709 Osborne Park WA Australia Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017 Professional & Technical Construction
Project PlannerOsborne Park 507702 Osborne Park WA Australia Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017 Professional & Technical Construction
Maintenance Strategies SpecialistOsborne Park 507861 Osborne Park WA Australia Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017 Professional & Technical Mining and Project Development
Maintenance Master Data SpecialistOsborne Park 507857 Osborne Park WA Australia Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017 Professional & Technical Corporate Services
Our application form takes just minutes to complete.