WE'RE A COMPANY ON THE RISE
Senior Project Administrator / Project Secretary
- Full Time
At Mineral Resources (MinRes) our team is full of big hitters who find value where others can’t. We’re agile, act fast and seize new opportunities to achieve exceptional, sustainable results.
Our ground-breaking Onslow Iron project, located at our Ashburton Hub, is a key part of our ambitious plans to substantially grow our iron ore footprint in the Pilbara. From a clean slate we’re building things from the ground up, providing a full pit-to-ship logistics solution with extraordinary infrastructure and first-of-its-kind innovation. This $2.4 billion project includes new port, stockyards, 150kms of the largest private road in WA, new dry process plant and two brand-new resort-style camps.
You’ll be based in our new state-of-the-art headquarters in Osborne Park, with access to a high-end gym, wellness centre, café and restaurant.
About the role
Reporting to the Project Director, as the Senior Project Administrator you’ll play a key role in moving this project into its Delivery Phase - encompassing early development work, mine site development, bulk ore transportation system, port works and mine processing plant.
This is a hands on position that will be closely involved with all project phases, functions and personnel.
Your key responsibilities
- Assist in writing service and supply agreements
- Editing and formatting documentation to align with company standards
- Keeping the project team up to date with client interfaces
- Assist with site mobilisations as required for subcontractors
- Complete flight & accommodation requests for domestic subcontractors as required
- Carry out office inductions for all new employees
- General office administrative duties
- Maintenance and administration of the communication matrix
- Other tasks as directed by the project manager
Coordinate all activities related to the document control procedures, including:
- Management of controlled documents, controlled document registers and applicable electronic filing of documents for both internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure that latest revision documents are clearly identifiable and accessible whilst superseded revisions are quarantined
- Monitoring all document control requests received
- Generating reports of document status as required and manage stakeholder expectations around expectations
- Identifying and implementing change to improve the document control system
- Supporting MRL personnel in approving new and revised documents
- Assigning document numbers
- Ensuring alignment between MRL document numbering and those documents being generated by third parties
- Ensuring document formatting is in line with MRL standards and templates
- Assist the construction team with any other relevant document preparation or control as requested and within skill set
- Ensure that documents formally being issued are done so under a completed transmittal and recorded in the database accordingly
- Track and follow up on all project documentation to ensure that documents are returned from reviews in a timely manner
- Control the project squad check procedure
We’re looking for someone with proven hands on project delivery experience in a similar role, preferably within an iron ore project across a broad scope of disciplines.
What you will bring to the team
- Advanced MS Office skills in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Understand engineering studies and process flows
- Understand contractual requirements related to engineering deliverables
- Pro-active in follow up
- Superior attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills with internal and external clients
- Proven ability to maintain good relationships with both clients, suppliers and the project team
How we’ll reward you
We offer generous benefits including:
- Competitive salary - a package that recognises the skills, experience and value you bring to this key role
- Quarterly bonus - rewarding you with bonus payments throughout the year
- Generous share plan - share in our growth and success
- World class office - our new start-of-the-art headquarters includes a gym, family and wellness centre, café and restaurant
- Discounts and offers - discounts and perks on travel, accommodation, retail, insurance and health
Ready for your next challenge? Make your mark on a growing company and build a legacy to be proud of at this iconic project. Apply now!
MinRes is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply
Drill & Blast SupervisorWodgina 507412 Port Hedland WA Australia Port Hedland, WA, Australia, 6721 Professional & Technical Wodgina
Electrical SupervisorNammuldi BWT Construction 507440 Port Hedland WA Australia Port Hedland, WA, Australia, 6721 Professional & Technical Supervisor
Drill & Blast SupervisorWonmunna 507437 Professional & Technical Corporate Services
Power Generation Operator MaintainerMiscellaneous 507390 Trades & Labour Energy
Training AdministratorOsborne Park 507304 Osborne Park WA Australia Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017 Professional & Technical Administration & Office Support
Safety AdvisorOnslow Port 507381 Professional & Technical Construction, Health & Safety
Our application form takes just minutes to complete.