WE'RE A COMPANY ON THE RISE
Senior Project Manager - MRL Energy
- Metro, WA, Australia, 6000
- Full Time
Western Australia is a state (and economy) built on resources and at Mineral Resources (MRL), we’re focused on growing that position. With this growth comes new roles and with those rare opportunities to get noticed and achieve meaningful results.
About the role
MRL Energy have a unique opportunity for a Project Manager to join the team and provide leadership in the planning and execution of Gas, Energy and Power Generation Projects, including the proposed Kwinana Energy Transformation Hub (KETH).
KETH is designed as an open training and R&D facility to develop low-emissions technologies, improve the efficiency and sustainability of LNG production and train operators in live hydrogen and natural gas plant operations. The project is of material value to Australia’s strategy to provide a sustainable source of energy and reduce climate change. MRL is supporting the development of KETH, so as the Project Manager, you will be supported by our multi-disciplined Energy Team to support the external client driving the KETH opportunity.
In this position you’ll:
- Review all engineering work for KETH completed to date and provide a report for the external client’s board to evaluate the work’s quality and completeness and identify any gaps
- Lead the preparation of an engineering package of information that will be included in the Information Memorandum for potential investors in KETH
- Lead project teams to deliver energy-related facilities safely, on time and within budget
- Oversee tender processes for the supply of equipment and execution of subcontracts
- Lead the identification, assessment and management of project related risks in the team
- Work closely and collaboratively with all project stakeholders, including landholders, relevant and local and regional shires and councils.
As a leader, you want to look back in a few years and be proud of what you’ve achieved. Not just as one replaceable cog in a mining machine, but as a change maker, working on projects of national significance.
At MRL, we want you to celebrate your wins and see the next step clearly. Achieving the desired results will provide momentum within MRL and a clear path towards your next challenge.
Giving you the freedom to reimagine how things work? MRL would.
Necessary skills and qualifications:
- Tertiary qualification in engineering/science field.
- 15+ years’ engineering experience across all phases of development
- 5+ years’ experience in a project management/leadership role
- Knowledge and experience related to onshore oil and gas related/power projects
Finding value where others can’t
Our MRL team is full of big hitters, finding value where others can’t.
Our success relies on the ability of our people to think differently, work smarter, and find hidden efficiencies. It’s how we define innovation and what gives our people the power to grow and scale a project.
Then there’s how we do it. We know how our people get the best out of themselves and checking off a to-do list designed under heavy layers of bureaucracy just isn’t it.
Here you get noticed when you maximise opportunities and build a better project, a better team, or a better workday.
And then there’s the extra benefits
We look after our people because they look after our business. That means a range of additional benefits for choosing MRL, including:
- Competitive salary
- Quarterly cash bonuses
- Employee discounts and offers
- Physical and mental health programs
- Salary packaging
Ready for your next challenge? Make a fresh start with MRL.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.
Utility505114 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Trades & Labour Camps and Hospitality
Intermediate Riggers - FIFO 3:1 Perth505109 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Trades & Labour Construction
Safety Superintendent505108 Goldfields WA Australia Goldfields, WA, Australia Professional & Technical Health & Safety
Steel Fixers - FIFO 3:1 Perth505104 Goldfields. Metro. Pilbara. South-West WA Australia Goldfields, WA, Australia. Metro, WA, Australia, 6000. Pilbara, WA, Australia. South-West, WA, Australia Trades & Labour Construction
Safety Advisor505082 Goldfields. Metro. Pilbara WA Australia Goldfields, WA, Australia. Metro, WA, Australia, 6000. Pilbara, WA, Australia Professional & Technical Corporate Services, Mining and Project Services
Environmental Advisor505081 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Professional & Technical Corporate Services, Mining and Project Services
Our application form takes just minutes to complete.