WE'RE A COMPANY ON THE RISE
Senior Quality Coordinator
- Full Time
As an ASX100 company, Mineral Resources Limited (MINRES) is an Australian leader delivering innovative and sustainable diversified mining solutions, underpinned by a growing world-class portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities including iron ore and lithium.
A Little Background
Mineral Resources is not like most other companies. Our people are empowered to challenge the status quo and actively explore new ideas and opportunities. We work together and focus on getting things done. Our agility allows us to act fast and seize opportunities – achieving exceptional, sustainable results.
Do you like to think outside the square and challenge yourself? Do you like to collaborate as a team to achieve more than you thought possible?
Think Mineral Resources – we’re different.
At Mineral Resources, we continually improve not only our operations, but our systems and processes. Our people are at the heart of all that we do. Our leaders provide a foundation on which our talent, passion and entrepreneurial spirit can shine through.
The result? We work together to create solutions and achieve exceptional results, in a safe and sustainable way. Together, we will always deliver – and that sets us apart.
Do you have the courage to take on the impossible and the passion to make it happen? Do you care about your team and celebrate their differences?
Think Mineral Resources – we’re different.
About the role
We are currently looking for a self-motivated Senior Quality Coordinator responsible for acting as the focal point of information synthesis, communication and distribution for all of MRLs operating supply chains across both Lithium and Iron Ore, both in the Pilbara as well as the Goldfields. Reporting to the Senior Mine Planning Engineer, your primary purpose will be to create value by:
- Clearly and effectively co-ordinating supply chain stakeholders and their respective operating plans to deliver quality and quantity targets;
- Maintain and distribute high quality working models to highlight decision requirements and facilitate senior leadership decision making;
- pursuing options, improvements and insights founded through your natural curiosity;
- ensuring your plans are executed via the many relationships you will build.
Based out of our brand new – world renowned corporate offices, the Senior Quality Coordinator role will operate as part of a small team, working an 8/6 6:00am to 6:00pm roster with associated shift loading.
What we’re after
We’re looking for someone who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves and enjoys a challenging yet rewarding work environment. You will be responsible for;
- Maintaining active working relationships with members of the operations, logistics, planning, sales and marketing departments.
- Overseeing quality including grade, sizing and moisture for a range of products across multiple supply chains and commodities.
- Maintaining and communicating live supply chain models to dynamically assess the impacts of logistics and quality decisions and inform senior leadership decision making.
- Identifying and contextualising risk to quality and throughput through the consolidation and synthesis of supply chain inputs.
- Provision of lab and sampling technical oversight through constructive collaboration with site and third party laboratories.
- Development and analytical support relating to continuous improvement projects focusing on, but not limited to:
- Product quality
- Supply chain operating modality
- Bottleneck identification
- Conformance and performance measurement
- Technology solutions and their integration
What you’ll bring to the team
- Demonstrated experience in supply, quality or mine operations scheduling in any commodity.
- Demonstrated understanding of theory of constraints.
- An intrinsic curiosity and drive to understand and improve.
- A personable and resilient character able to work constructively with a diverse group of stakeholders from multiple backgrounds.
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Tertiary qualification not required however, qualifications in geology, metallurgy, engineering or similar would be highly regarded.
If you believe that you have the necessary attitude and skills for this role, apply now! Shortlisting will commence immediately.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
Fixed Plant Operators | Full-time 2/1 roster – Iron ValleyIron Valley 507471 Newman WA Australia Newman, WA, Australia, 6753 Trades & Labour Crushing and Processing
Shipping OfficerOsborne Park 507429 Osborne Park WA Australia Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017 Professional & Technical Administration & Office Support
Drill & Blast SupervisorWodgina 507412 Port Hedland WA Australia Port Hedland, WA, Australia, 6721 Professional & Technical Wodgina
Electrical SupervisorNammuldi BWT Construction 507440 Port Hedland WA Australia Port Hedland, WA, Australia, 6721 Professional & Technical Supervisor
Drill & Blast SupervisorWonmunna 507437 Professional & Technical Corporate Services
Power Generation Operator MaintainerMiscellaneous 507390 Trades & Labour Energy
Our application form takes just minutes to complete.