WE'RE A COMPANY ON THE RISE
Senior Safety Advisor - Critical Risk Management
- Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017
- Full Time
WA is a state (and an economy) built on mining.
At Mineral Resources (MinRes), we are focused on growing our success by delivering industry leading projects that benefit our people, our shareholders and the community. With this growth comes new roles and those rare opportunities to get noticed and achieve meaningful results.
MinRes has come a long way – but we’re really just getting started.
Mineral Resources Limited is currently seeking an experienced Senior Safety Advisor to provide Critical Risk Management support to the business and operations. In this role you will be required to coach and mentor leaders at all levels, review program resources for effectiveness, integrate the CRM program into daily executable tasks, analyse program data and identify trends, and execute the Safety CRM framework ensuring a uniform and structured approach across all MinRes business units and subsidiary companies.
- Implementing, supporting, and continuous improvement of the CRM program
- Coaching and mentoring line leadership in the execution of the CRM program
- Provide training and support to new leaders and other employees
- Analysing data and informing the business on CRM trends
- Assessing Critical Control effectiveness and managing Bowties following incident investigation
- Provide a Continuous Improvement lens to the CRM program and associated activities
- Provide functional support to the line of business and Group H&S teams
- Proactively engage employees and contractors in the safe execution of work and ensuring identified Critical Controls are in place and effective
Your Experience & Skills
- Minimum Tertiary qualifications in Occupational Health and Safety
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with implementing CRM programs
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the Oil and Gas/ Mining industry
- Highly developed stakeholder engagement and management skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations with high confidence
- Drive and ability to work in a fast-paced and evolving environment
- Onsite field experience within Mining or Oil and Gas
Finding value where others can’t
Our success relies on the ability of our people to think differently, work smarter, and find hidden efficiencies. It’s how we define innovation and what gives our people the power to grow and scale a project.
Then there’s how we do it. We know how our people get the best out of themselves and checking off a to-do list designed under heavy layers of bureaucracy just isn’t it.
Here you get noticed when you maximise opportunities and build a better project, a better team, or a better workday.
And then there’s the extra benefits
We look after our people because they look after our business.
That means a range of additional benefits for choosing MinRes, including:
- Competitive salary & Employee Share scheme
- Quarterly cash bonuses
- Employee discounts and offers
- Physical and mental health programs
- Salary packaging
Ready for your next challenge? Make a fresh start with MinRes.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply
Fixed Plant Operators | Full-time 2/1 roster – Iron ValleyIron Valley 507471 Newman WA Australia Newman, WA, Australia, 6753 Trades & Labour Crushing and Processing
Shipping OfficerOsborne Park 507429 Osborne Park WA Australia Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017 Professional & Technical Administration & Office Support
Drill & Blast SupervisorWodgina 507412 Port Hedland WA Australia Port Hedland, WA, Australia, 6721 Professional & Technical Wodgina
Electrical SupervisorNammuldi BWT Construction 507440 Port Hedland WA Australia Port Hedland, WA, Australia, 6721 Professional & Technical Supervisor
Drill & Blast SupervisorWonmunna 507437 Professional & Technical Corporate Services
Power Generation Operator MaintainerMiscellaneous 507390 Trades & Labour Energy
Our application form takes just minutes to complete.