WE'RE A COMPANY ON THE RISE
Senior Safety Systems Coordinator
- Metro, WA, Australia, 6000
- Full Time
MRL is an innovative and leading diversified mining services company, with a growing world-class portfolio of the mining operations across multiple commodities and locations.
As part of our vision to be recognised as one of the great Australian companies, we pride ourselves in our ability to provide significant opportunity for the learning and development of our people, and to open the door for them to build a long-term career within our business.
If you want to work with a company that thinks different, works different, is different... Then you want to work at MRL.
Because you’re different.
The Senior Safety Systems Coordinator will ensure the successful deployment and management of the critical tools supporting MRL’s Safe Systems of Work. These include INX Software Modules, Learning Management Systems (online training) & ChemAlert. You'll be the team leader in supporting the successful delivery, management and maintenance of the electronic safety systems within the business.
This role is currently based in our Applecross Head Office & will relocate to our brand new facility in Osborne Park in 2022. Occasional site travel may be required.
You'll perform the following activities
- Ensure the successful deployment and management of the critical systems supporting MRL’s Safe Systems of Work is carried out
- Provide and manage support to the business with advice and guidance, as well as provision of ongoing support training program(s) as required to ensure appropriate use of the key systems
- Undertake and manage all maintenance activities on the relevant systems to ensure appropriate use and function of key systems
- Develop and manage all required business reports, statistics, data analytics, and information as required for relevant stakeholders as required
What you will bring to the team
- Demonstrated skills in a team lead role within Health and Safety
- Experience in the implementation/maintenance of a Corporate Health and Safety Management System
- Sound System Administrator experience with Safety and Training based systems, including:
- INX Software Modules (particularly InControl/Mobile, InTuition/LMS and InFlight)
- Learning Management Systems (Online Training)
- SAI Global
- DMIRS Safety Regulation System (SRS)
- Ability to transform online systems into training materials, courses and deliver training to personnel on site and via electronic platforms as required
- Be able to consult, discuss and provide system support and guidance to all operational levels in the business;
- Be able to support and manage direct reports daily workload and priorities
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite (Particularly Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Visio)
- Previous use of Microsoft Power BI (Desirable) and ability to extract and analyse data effectively;
- Background knowledge of Health and Safety Principles, function and key objectives – including key performance indicators, corporate reporting schedules and requirements (highly desirable)
- Solid background with skills in Health and Safety
- Certificate IV in OHS (desirable)
Our MRL team is full of big hitters, batting for the underdog, and finding value where others can’t.
Our success relies on the ability of our people to think differently, work smarter, and find hidden efficiencies. It’s how we define innovation and what gives our people the power to grow and scale a project.
Then there’s how we do it. We know how our people get the best out of themselves and checking off a to-do list designed under heavy layers of bureaucracy just isn’t it.
Here you get noticed when you maximise opportunities and build a better project, a better team, or a better workday.
Ready for your next challenge? Make a fresh start with MRL.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.
EOI - CSI Construction - Pipefitter505517 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Trades & Labour Construction
Dozer Operators505676 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Trades & Labour Mining Operators
Field Services SupervisorKwinana Workshop 505509 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Professional & Technical Crushing and Processing, Supervisor
Senior Network EngineerApplecross 505611 Metro WA Australia Metro, WA, Australia, 6000 Professional & Technical Corporate Services, Information Technology
Safety AdvisorKemerton 505654 South-West WA Australia South-West, WA, Australia Professional & Technical Health & Safety
Plumbing SupervisorKen's Bore 505617 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Professional & Technical Plumber, Supervisor
Our application form takes just minutes to complete.