WE'RE A COMPANY ON THE RISE
Senior Structural Designer
- Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017
- Full Time
WA’s a state (and an economy) built on mining and at Mineral Resources (MinRes), we’re focused on growing that position.
With this growth comes new roles and those rare opportunities to help shape company culture and contribute to lasting change.
About the role
The Senior Structural Engineer is responsible for leading the day to day tasks associated with civil and structural engineering and design and construction technical support for major projects.
- Interface with the Design Manager during 3D model development of assigned plant area(s).
- Civil & Structural engineering and design in Compliance with the relevant Australian Standards.
- Assist with the coordination of geotechnical testing, report assessment and define geotechnical design requirements and specifications.
- Coordinate, review and approve civil and structural calculations, modelling, design reports and construction drawings.
- Coordinate constructability reviews during the design process and share methodology with Construction Team.
- Ensure accuracy of structural and concrete Materials Take-off lists.
- Coordinate the preparation of civil and structural designs and drawings aligned with the Project Gantt Schedule.
- Responsible for ensuring that Concrete and Structural QA/QC documentation and specifications comply with design requirements and Australian Standards.
- Provide technical support during civil and structural construction activities.
- Facilitate site visits by Vendor Specialists during construction when required.
Your work becomes more meaningful when it’s part of something bigger than you. It may feel like you’re pushing yourself to the edge of what’s possible, but this is the kind of work that fills you up and highlights the value of your contribution. Your time with MinRes is an opportunity to capitalise on the skills and talent that you’ve been cultivating for so long, in an environment where you’ll be given the trust to do so.
Putting you in position to do what you do best?
What you’ll bring to the team
- Tertiary Degree Qualification in Civil & Structural Engineering
- Chartered Engineering status in Australia
- Strong written, verbal communication and team membership skills
- A high level of project management skills
- Desire to implement and follow through on multiple issues and projects to achieve productive results
- High level of PC literacy across Microsoft Office Packages and Civil & Structural design packages.
Making your mark
At MinRes there’s a new energy that comes from our team of passionate employees. They achieve personal goals and contribute to a larger transformation that goes far beyond the bottom line. Our leadership pathway is focused on sharing in the success with other people as they make their own mark on our business and beyond. In the past, you may have worked day and night to get things out the door. Sure, we value effort – but we also want you to step away when you need, to leave work at work, and give your all when you’re clocked in but never at the expense of your health or family.
And then there’s the extra benefits
We look after our people because they’re the ones looking after our business. That means a range of additional benefits for choosing
- Competitive salary
- Employee Share scheme
- Quarterly cash bonuses
- Generous leave options
- Employee discounts and offers
- Physical and mental health programs
- Salary packaging
Ready for your next challenge? Make a fresh start with MinRes.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply
Maintenance Site AdministratorOnslow Port 507718 Onslow WA Australia Onslow, WA, Australia, 6710 Professional & Technical Administration & Office Support, Construction
Senior Mining EngineerWonmunna 506851 Newman WA Australia Newman, WA, Australia, 6753 Professional & Technical Mining and Project Development
Environmental AdvisorKoolyanobbing 507367 Koolyanobbing WA Australia Koolyanobbing, WA, Australia, 6427 Professional & Technical Mining and Project Development
Senior Environmental AdvisorOsborne Park 506527 Osborne Park WA Australia Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017 Professional & Technical Mining and Project Development
Materials & Logistics SupervisorWonmunna 507893 Newman WA Australia Newman, WA, Australia, 6753 Professional & Technical Mining and Project Development
Senior Mining EngineerOsborne Park 507904 Osborne Park WA Australia Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017 Professional & Technical Mining and Project Development
Our application form takes just minutes to complete.