WE'RE A COMPANY ON THE RISE
Senior Systems Analyst
- Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017
- Full Time
WA’s a state (and an economy) built on mining and at Mineral Resources (MinRes), we’re focused on growing that position.
With this growth comes new roles and those rare opportunities to get noticed and achieve meaningful results.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Senior Systems Analyst to join our team. Reporting to the Transformation Manager, you will lead a team of Systems Analysts and Accountants to provide the Finance Team with systems support and guidance for Pronto and other related business platforms. You will also be responsible for providing day-to-day support to the Finance Team around functional usage and issues, as well as Pronto specific reporting requirements. This role plays a critical part in the Finance systems development and transformation projects including collaboration with technical and business stakeholders.
In this position you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the systems accounting role and work collaboratively with business partners on period close and reporting, and other system accounting tasks
- Work closely with the team of business systems analysts, the IT Applications function, and other functions to oversee business solutions' support activities such as application changes, report development and overall system improvement
- Business partner with various Finance teams on various projects to identify, assess, scope, test, implement and document improvements to business systems.
- Collaborate with technical and business stakeholders, both internal and external, in translating business requirements into technical requirements including data requirements, designing technical specifications including integrations, developing process flow charts etc.
- Identify project-related issues and risks and escalate appropriately whilst providing recommendations and solutions to resolve issues and mitigate risks
- Design and implement new and revised business processes, in relation to Pronto and other related platforms
- Ensure integration of systems used by business processes across the broader Finance systems Environment and resolution of integration issues
- Business Partner with various Finance teams to continuously review and maintain Finance systems related policies and procedures
- Training and mentoring Finance teams with understanding Pronto reporting functionality and other business systems and any upgrades or queries
Because here you don’t get lost in layers of people; you step up to make your mark and can easily see your contribution.
At MRL, you get noticed when you maximise opportunities and build a better project, a better team, a better workday.
Necessary skills and qualifications:
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience with Pronto and other large ERP systems
- Experience in automation and integration projects
- CPA (or equivalent) desirable
- Experience with SQL/BI Reporting ideal
- Resources industry knowledge and experience highly desirable
- Ability to work on projects with multiple disciplines/technologies, multiple team members and suppliers
When we say job security, it’s not just about staying somewhere safe that no longer serves you.
Here, job security means working to your strengths, being challenged on each project, and achieving meaningful results that inspire you to choose to stay long-term.
“That’s how we’ve always done it” doesn’t exist here, because the value you bring to MRL will shape your role – and your contribution to our company.
And then there’s the extra benefits
We look after our people because they’re the ones looking after our business.
That means a range of additional benefits for choosing MRL, including:
• Competitive salary
• Quarterly cash bonuses
• Employee share scheme
• Employee discounts and offers
• Physical and mental health programs
• Great new state of the art offices coming soon.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply
Maintenance Site AdministratorOnslow Port 507718 Onslow WA Australia Onslow, WA, Australia, 6710 Professional & Technical Administration & Office Support, Construction
Senior Mining EngineerWonmunna 506851 Newman WA Australia Newman, WA, Australia, 6753 Professional & Technical Mining and Project Development
Environmental AdvisorKoolyanobbing 507367 Koolyanobbing WA Australia Koolyanobbing, WA, Australia, 6427 Professional & Technical Mining and Project Development
Senior Environmental AdvisorOsborne Park 506527 Osborne Park WA Australia Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017 Professional & Technical Mining and Project Development
Materials & Logistics SupervisorWonmunna 507893 Newman WA Australia Newman, WA, Australia, 6753 Professional & Technical Mining and Project Development
Senior Mining EngineerOsborne Park 507904 Osborne Park WA Australia Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017 Professional & Technical Mining and Project Development
Our application form takes just minutes to complete.