WE'RE A COMPANY ON THE RISE
Senior Tenement Officer
- Metro, WA, Australia, 6000
- Full Time
WA’s a state (and an economy) built on mining and at Mineral Resources (MRL), we’re focused on growing that position.
With this growth comes new roles and those rare opportunities to help shape company culture and contribute to lasting change.
About the role
A new role has become available to join MRL’s Tenement’s and Land Access team for a highly motivated Senior Tenement Officer. Reporting directly to the Land Access Manager, you will ensure compliance with statutory obligations pertaining to MRL’s tenement portfolio, including by monitoring the group’s progress in relation to satisfaction of annual expenditure and reporting commitments.
- Be responsible for maintenance of the tenements database for all tenements managed within MRL group and those tenements in which MRL holds an interest, and monitoring the same to ensure full and timely compliance with all statutory obligations
- Liaise with the relevant external and internal departments and stakeholders as required to carry out administrative tasks related to tenements
- Contribute to the business’ strategy regarding tenement acquisition, maintenance and relinquishment
- Manages tenement application processes, including definition and internal authorisation steps
- Prepare reports for the business as needed in relation to tenement matters under the direction of the Land Access Manager
Your work becomes more meaningful when it’s part of something bigger than you. It may feel like you’re pushing yourself to the edge of what’s possible, but this is the kind of work that fills you up and highlights the value of your contribution. Your time with MRL is an opportunity to capitalise on the skills and talent that you’ve been cultivating for so long, in an environment where you’ll be given the trust to do so.
Putting you in position to do what you do best? MRL would.
What you’ll bring to the team
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in a similar role
- Basic knowledge of Native Title Act and Aboriginal Heritage Act
- Familiarity with Warden’s Court Proceedings
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and teamwork skills
- Experience in Coupa, Tengraph and Infoscope systems is highly regarded
Making your mark
At MRL there’s a new energy that comes from our team of passionate employees. They achieve personal goals and contribute to a larger transformation that goes far beyond the bottom line. Our leadership pathway is focused on sharing in the success with other people as they make their own mark on our business and beyond. In the past, you may have worked day and night to get things out the door. Sure, we value effort – but we also want you to step away when you need, to leave work at work, and give your all when you’re clocked in but never at the expense of your health or family.
And then there’s the extra benefits
We look after our people because they’re the ones looking after our business. That means a range of additional benefits for choosing MRL, including:
- Competitive salary
- Quarterly cash bonuses
- Employee discounts and offers
- Physical and mental health programs
- Salary packaging
Ready for your next challenge? Make a fresh start with MRL.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply
Utility505114 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Trades & Labour Camps and Hospitality
Intermediate Riggers - FIFO 3:1 Perth505109 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Trades & Labour Construction
Safety Superintendent505108 Goldfields WA Australia Goldfields, WA, Australia Professional & Technical Health & Safety
Steel Fixers - FIFO 3:1 Perth505104 Goldfields. Metro. Pilbara. South-West WA Australia Goldfields, WA, Australia. Metro, WA, Australia, 6000. Pilbara, WA, Australia. South-West, WA, Australia Trades & Labour Construction
Safety Advisor505082 Goldfields. Metro. Pilbara WA Australia Goldfields, WA, Australia. Metro, WA, Australia, 6000. Pilbara, WA, Australia Professional & Technical Corporate Services, Mining and Project Services
Environmental Advisor505081 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Professional & Technical Corporate Services, Mining and Project Services
Our application form takes just minutes to complete.