WE'RE A COMPANY ON THE RISE
- South-West, WA, Australia
- Expression of Interest
- Full Time
Mineral Resources is an innovative and leading mining services company with a growing portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities, including iron ore and lithium.
We are looking for experienced Servicepersons for roles across our business.
You will be working on one of our owner operated mine sites with excellent camps, food and facilities or on the site of one of our Tier 1 clients on a 2/1 or 2/2 Roster.
We can offer long term opportunities along with career development.
Knowledge, skills and qualifications we’re looking for
- Demonstrated commitment to safety
- Experience servicing both light and heavy vehicles in a mining environment
- Experience operating a Service Truck
- Current Australian driver’s license – HR Class
- Must hold working rights in Australia
- Hold, or willing to obtain a National Police Clearance issued within 12 months
What We offer
- A Growing and Diverse West Australian owned company with over 27 years in the industry
- Projects with 20 years plus mine life
- Owner Operated sites and Tier one client sites, opportunities to transfer or pick your site to suit your needs
- Permanent Full time opportunities or Casual rates if you prefer
- Relocation packages available to make the move to Western Australia
- Super on all hours
- Long service leave recognition for returning employees
- Quarterly Bonuses
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Salary Packaging for eligible flights, Super, Novated lease, Airport parking
- Career Progression and Training opportunities to further your mining career
- Excellent food and facilities- in house chefs on our owner operated sites
- Mental Health Support, in house and Employee Assistance Programs
- Employee discounts on travel, accommodation, retails, insurance, health
- Pandemic Leave
As part of our vision to be recognised as one of the great Australian companies, we pride ourselves in our ability to provide significant opportunity for the learning and development of our people, and to open the door for them to build a long term career within our business.
If you think you have what it takes to be a part of our dynamic company then click the ‘APPLY’ button now to make your application.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants from a diverse background to apply.
Drill & Blast SupervisorWodgina 507412 Port Hedland WA Australia Port Hedland, WA, Australia, 6721 Professional & Technical Wodgina
Electrical SupervisorNammuldi BWT Construction 507440 Port Hedland WA Australia Port Hedland, WA, Australia, 6721 Professional & Technical Supervisor
Drill & Blast SupervisorWonmunna 507437 Professional & Technical Corporate Services
Power Generation Operator MaintainerMiscellaneous 507390 Trades & Labour Energy
Training AdministratorOsborne Park 507304 Osborne Park WA Australia Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017 Professional & Technical Administration & Office Support
Safety AdvisorOnslow Port 507381 Professional & Technical Construction, Health & Safety
Our application form takes just minutes to complete.