WE'RE A COMPANY ON THE RISE
Shipping Documentation Officer
- Metro, WA, Australia, 6000
- Full Time
WA’s a state (and an economy) built on mining and at Mineral Resources (MRL), we’re focused on growing that position.
With this growth comes new roles and those rare opportunities to help shape company culture and contribute to lasting change.
About the role
We are looking for an experience Shipping Documentation Officer to add value to our team by performing the following:
- Prepare and coordinate commercial shipping documents for the shipment of bulk commodities
- Prepare letters of Credit draft in accordance to contractual terms and incoterms
- Notify and keep buyers updated of vessel nomination / movement and loading status
- Liaise with clients, buyers and brokers on all Line of credit, documentation, sales operational and all cargo discharge matters
- Ensure accurate and timely dispatch and settlement of customer invoices, letters of credit and supporting documentation
- Coordinate and follow-up with clients and brokers
Your work becomes more meaningful when it’s part of something bigger than you. It may feel like you’re pushing yourself to the edge of what’s possible, but this is the kind of work that fills you up and highlights the value of your contribution. Your time with MRL is an opportunity to capitalise on the skills and talent that you’ve been cultivating for so long, in an environment where you’ll be given the trust to do so.
Putting you in position to do what you do best?
What you’ll bring to the team
- Knowledge of port and customs regulations and documentation requirements
- Knowledge of accounting and accounting systems
- Experience in preparing full set of commercial shipping documentations
- A passion for a high level of customer service
- A drive to be successful in a high performing team
- Ability to speak Mandarin will be an advantage for this role
Making your mark
At MRL there’s a new energy that comes from our team of passionate employees. They achieve personal goals and contribute to a larger transformation that goes far beyond the bottom line. Our leadership pathway is focused on sharing in the success with other people as they make their own mark on our business and beyond. In the past, you may have worked day and night to get things out the door. Sure, we value effort – but we also want you to step away when you need, to leave work at work, and give your all when you’re clocked in but never at the expense of your health or family.
And then there’s the extra benefits
We look after our people because they’re the ones looking after our business. That means a range of additional benefits for choosing
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working arrangements
- Quarterly cash bonuses
- Generous leave options
- Employee discounts and offers
- Physical and mental health programs
- Salary packaging
Ready for your next challenge? Make a fresh start with MRL.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply
Financial Accountant504691 Metro WA Australia Metro, WA, Australia, 6000 Professional & Technical Accounting & Finance, Corporate Services
Cleaners with Bus Driving Experience504690 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Camps and Hospitality, Transport
Recruitment Advisor - Talent Pathways504043 Metro WA Australia Metro, WA, Australia, 6000 Professional & Technical Human Resources
Site Support Administrator504681 Metro WA Australia Metro, WA, Australia, 6000 Professional & Technical Administration & Office Support, Crushing and Processing
All Rounder Utilities | Housekeepers | Kitchen Hands504662 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Trades & Labour Camps and Hospitality
Electrical Design Engineer -504448 Metro WA Australia Metro, WA, Australia, 6000 Professional & Technical Construction
Our application form takes just minutes to complete.