WE'RE A COMPANY ON THE RISE
- NT, Australia
- Fixed Term - Project
WA’s a state (and an economy) built on mining and at Mineral Resources (MRL), we’re focused on growing that position.
With this growth comes new roles and those rare opportunities to get noticed and achieve meaningful results.
About the role
Provide support and administrative services to the Construction Manager & Leadership teams.
In this position you’ll:
- Provide administrative support to the relevant project and the Project Leadership team
- Acting as a point of contact for site employees and referring queries to appropriate stakeholders
- Processing timesheets – reviewing hours and coding, entering new personnel into the Timesheet system, submitting leave requests.
- RDO lists
- Preparing Prestart BAC lists daily
- Site access for visitors
- Order stationery and uniforms
- Collection and distribution of contractor dockets
- Collation of Health and Safety statistics
- Assist with prep of weekly/monthly reports
- Safety KPI’s and Scanning
- Maintain registers including Fuel, Gift cards, Equipment
- Force reports
- Ensuring relevant information is posted in crib rooms for blue-collar employees
- Assist contractors with records required
We’re creating opportunities for you to own projects and deliver results. From start through to completion, your fingerprints will be there.
Because here you don’t get lost in layers of people; you step up to make your mark and can easily see your contribution.
At MRL, you get noticed when you maximise opportunities and build a better project, a better team, a better workday.
Supporting you to work the way that works for you? MRL would.
Necessary skills and qualifications:
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Required to respond to site ad-hoc demands.
- Requires flexibility in relation to roster work patterns and hours of work.
- Strong hands on approach to implementing safe systems of work across the entire operation.
- Ability to utilise mobilisation and flight management software Intermediate Excel and Word skills. INX experience an advantage. Training will be provided in our in-house software
Flexibility and job security
They’re two things MRL employees value and, when we say job security, it’s not just about staying somewhere safe that no longer serves you.
Here, job security means working to your strengths, being challenged on each project, and achieving meaningful results that inspire you to choose to stay long-term.
“That’s how we’ve always done it” doesn’t exist here, because the value you bring to MRL will shape your role – and your contribution to our company.
It’s the kind of flexibility that extends to opportunities to co-create your preferred work environment.
And then there’s the extra benefits
We look after our people because they’re the ones looking after our business.
That means a range of additional benefits for choosing MRL, including:
• Competitive salary
• Quarterly cash bonuses
• Generous leave options
• Employee discounts and offers
• Physical and mental health programs
• MRL share plan
Ready for your next challenge? Make a fresh start with MRL.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply
People OfficerOsborne Park 507009 Metro WA Australia Metro, WA, Australia, 6000 Professional & Technical Corporate Services
Manager Indigenous EngagementApplecross 507007 Metro WA Australia Metro, WA, Australia, 6000 Professional & Technical Corporate Services
Principal Indigenous EngagementApplecross 506997 Metro WA Australia Metro, WA, Australia, 6000 Professional & Technical Corporate Services
Principal - Community Engagement AdvisorApplecross 506996 Metro WA Australia Metro, WA, Australia, 6000 Professional & Technical Corporate Services
Asset Improvement SpecialistOsborne Park 506990 Metro WA Australia Metro, WA, Australia, 6000 Professional & Technical Engineering
Senior MetallurgistWodgina 506959 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Professional & Technical Supervisor
Our application form takes just minutes to complete.