WE'RE A COMPANY ON THE RISE
- Port Hedland, WA, Australia, 6721
- Fixed Term - Project
At Mineral Resources (MinRes) our team is full of big hitters who find value where others can’t. We’re agile, act fast and seize new opportunities to achieve exceptional, sustainable results.
Our ground-breaking Onslow Iron project, located at our Ashburton Hub, is a key part of our ambitious plans to substantially grow our iron ore footprint in the Pilbara. From a clean slate we’re building things from the ground up, providing a full pit-to-ship logistics solution with extraordinary infrastructure and first-of-its-kind innovation. This $2.4 billion project includes new port, stockyards, 150kms of the largest private road in WA, new dry process plant and two brand-new resort-style camps.
About the role
Reporting to the Construction Manager, you’ll play a key role in moving this project into its Delivery Phase - encompassing early development work, mine site development, bulk ore transportation system, port works and mine processing plant on a 2/1 FIFO roster.
Your key responsibilities
- Provide administrative support to the relevant project and the Project Leadership team
- Acting as a point of contact for site employees and referring queries to appropriate stakeholders
- Processing timesheets – reviewing hours and coding, entering new personnel into the Timesheet system, submitting leave requests.
- RDO lists
- Preparing Prestart BAC lists daily
- Site access for visitors
- Order stationery and uniforms
- Collection and distribution of contractor dockets
- Collation of Health and Safety statistics
- Assist with prep of weekly/monthly reports
- Safety KPI’s and Scanning
- Maintain registers including Fuel, Gift cards, Equipment
- Force reports
- Ensuring relevant information is posted in crib rooms for blue-collar employees
- Assist contractors with records required
We’re looking for someone with proven hands on project delivery experience in a similar role, preferably within an iron ore project across a broad scope of disciplines.
What you will bring to the team
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Required to respond to site ad-hoc demands.
- Requires flexibility in relation to roster work patterns and hours of work.
- Strong hands on approach to implementing safe systems of work across the entire operation.
- Ability to utilise mobilisation and flight management software Intermediate Excel and Word skills. INX experience will be an advantage. Training will be provided in our in-house software
How we’ll reward you
We offer generous benefits including:
- Competitive salary - a package that recognises the skills, experience and value you bring to this key role
- Quarterly bonus - rewarding you with bonus payments throughout the year
- Generous share plan - share in our growth and success
- Discounts and offers - discounts and perks on travel, accommodation, retail, insurance and health
Ready for your next challenge? Make your mark on a growing company and build a legacy to be proud of at this iconic project. Apply now!
MinRes is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply
Fixed Plant Operators | Full-time 2/1 roster – Iron ValleyIron Valley 507471 Newman WA Australia Newman, WA, Australia, 6753 Trades & Labour Crushing and Processing
Shipping OfficerOsborne Park 507429 Osborne Park WA Australia Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017 Professional & Technical Administration & Office Support
Drill & Blast SupervisorWodgina 507412 Port Hedland WA Australia Port Hedland, WA, Australia, 6721 Professional & Technical Wodgina
Electrical SupervisorNammuldi BWT Construction 507440 Port Hedland WA Australia Port Hedland, WA, Australia, 6721 Professional & Technical Supervisor
Drill & Blast SupervisorWonmunna 507437 Professional & Technical Corporate Services
Power Generation Operator MaintainerMiscellaneous 507390 Trades & Labour Energy
Our application form takes just minutes to complete.