WE'RE A COMPANY ON THE RISE
- NT, Australia
As an ASX 50 and perennial high performing company, Mineral Resources Limited (MinRes) is an Australian based leader in the performance and delivery of diversified mining services and minerals processing, underpinned by a growing world-class portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities including iron ore and lithium.
With this growth comes new roles and those rare opportunities to help shape company culture and contribute to lasting change.
The Site Manager is responsible for the safe, efficient, cost effective and profitable management of the site activities associated with the operation and management of the contract crushing plant at the nominated worksite. This role is based in Darwin NT, on a 4/3 roster on a drive in and drive out basis.
- Manage, control and supervise the site production teams and establish a committed and focused team arrangement
- Implement and maintain cost effective production procedures to achieve optimum plant output, availability, reliability and performance
- Develop and maintain effective Safe Work Procedures
- Assist in the organisation, planning, preparation and execution of plant shut downs and daily / weekly maintenance
- Ensure compliance with all statutory requirements and relevant standards and codes
- Monitor the skills and performance of production resources and provide advice, training and direction to ensure the CSI team is meeting all necessary performance objectives
- Drive, implement and ensure compliance to the Company Safety Management Systems and Programmes
- Ensure people on site are competent in all safety systems and have clear expectations towards Risk Management
- Investigate and report any accident, incident or loss of assets that may occur at a workplace
- Minimum 10 years’ demonstrated previous experience within a crushing plant or Fixed Plant environment with previous management experience
- Sound mechanical knowledge or mechanical trade background
- Ability to lead a team
- C Class driver license
- Section 44
- Senior first Aid
What we offer
We offer a range of benefits to our employees including:
- Competitive salary
- Quarterly bonuses
- Access to "MyShare" MinRes Share Plan
- Employee discounts and offers
- Physical and mental health programs
- Salary packaging
If you believe that you have the necessary attitude and skills for this role, apply now!
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or To
Maintenance Site AdministratorOnslow Port 507718 Onslow WA Australia Onslow, WA, Australia, 6710 Professional & Technical Administration & Office Support, Construction
Senior Mining EngineerWonmunna 506851 Newman WA Australia Newman, WA, Australia, 6753 Professional & Technical Mining and Project Development
Environmental AdvisorKoolyanobbing 507367 Koolyanobbing WA Australia Koolyanobbing, WA, Australia, 6427 Professional & Technical Mining and Project Development
Senior Environmental AdvisorOsborne Park 506527 Osborne Park WA Australia Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017 Professional & Technical Mining and Project Development
Materials & Logistics SupervisorWonmunna 507893 Newman WA Australia Newman, WA, Australia, 6753 Professional & Technical Mining and Project Development
Senior Mining EngineerOsborne Park 507904 Osborne Park WA Australia Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017 Professional & Technical Mining and Project Development
Our application form takes just minutes to complete.