WE'RE A COMPANY ON THE RISE
Site Services Coordinator
- Full Time
MinRes is a top 100 ASX mining services company with a strong pipeline of projects that will drive unprecedented growth over the next five years. Our people are the foundation of our success, and we offer attractive salaries and benefits, opportunities for career advancement and world-class workspaces designed for employee wellbeing – to ensure our people get their best life!
About the role
We currently have a position available for an experienced Site Services Coordinator to supervise and coordinate all Village Managers, overseeing their operations within the Villages including the Management of all associated staff. You will assist in the recruitment and development of staff and Village Managers, ensure the effective and efficient hospitality services meet the business and client’s needs. You will be someone you can lead and mentor various management teams and ensure they meet quality standards and safe work practices.
Establishing and maintaining an excellent relationship with staff, relevant representatives of the client and other shift supervisors and managers is an integral part of the role. This role reports to the Site Services Superintendent.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar role or Village Management experience.
Unique role requirements
- Compliance to Statutory obligations
- Working in a safe and efficient manner as part of the PMI Team to provide a high-quality service to our customers. Personal safety of colleagues and guests is a “core value”.
- Responsible for the overall operation of the Camp facilities including, catering, dining room service, functions, wet mess, maintenance, housekeeping, and administration as well as staff supervision and training.
- In this role you are required to manage and develop Village managers, and to provide advice and leadership where required. From time to time provide management coverage on site in an emergency
What you’ll bring to the team
- Previous experience in a similar role or previous Village Management experience Desirable
- Hospitality Experience Highly Desired
- Business Diploma or higher Desirable
- Hospitality Diploma or higher Desirable
- Knowledge of Private Aerodromes and their Management Desirable
- Food Safety Supervisors Course Desirable
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role
- An appreciation of HR, IR, OH&S and EEO issues
And then there’s the extra benefits
We look after our people because they’re the ones looking after our business. That means a range of additional benefits for choosing MinRes including:
- Competitive salary
- Quarterly cash bonuses
- Great Employee Share plans – MyShare
- Employee discounts and offers
- Physical and mental health programs
- Salary packaging
Ready for your next challenge? Make a fresh start with MinRes. We have just moved into our new offices, which are world class and include a restaurant, café and gym, all meeting health and wellbeing standards. Come and experience employee wellbeing at the next level.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply
Production SupervisorCore Lithium 507430 NT NT Australia NT, Australia Professional & Technical Supervisor
Electrical SupervisorCore Lithium 507435 NT NT Australia NT, Australia Professional & Technical Electrician, Supervisor
Site ManagerCore Lithium 507434 NT NT Australia NT, Australia Professional & Technical Mine Management , Supervisor
Senior Electrical EngineerKwinana Workshop 507321 Bunbury WA Australia Bunbury, WA, Australia, 6230 Professional & Technical Engineering
Relief Village ManagerKen's Bore 507298 Newman. Osborne Park WA Australia Newman, WA, Australia, 6753. Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017 Professional & Technical FIFO - Site Services
Fixed Plant Operators | Full-time 2/1 roster – Iron ValleyIron Valley 507471 Newman WA Australia Newman, WA, Australia, 6753 Trades & Labour Crushing and Processing
Our application form takes just minutes to complete.