WE'RE A COMPANY ON THE RISE
- Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017
- Full Time
MinRes is a top 50 ASX mining services company with a strong pipeline of projects that will drive unprecedented growth over the next five years. Our people are the foundation of our success, and we offer attractive salaries and benefits, opportunities for career advancement and world-class workspaces designed for employee wellbeing – to ensure our people get their best life!
About the role
We are looking for a Supply Analyst who will enable and deliver improvement initiatives and programs for Supply, with a focus around MinRes’ Purchase to Pay processes and systems.
You will work closely with the Supply lead for Purchase to Pay processes and systems improvement. You will lead improvement projects, from initial definition of the problem, improvement opportunity, or process gap through to project planning and implementation. You will produce evidence and analysis to support improvement initiatives. The role reports directly to the Manager, Master Data and Analytics.
What you’ll bring to the team
You will need to demonstrate the following:
- understanding of the interactions between people, process and systems
- understanding of Purchase to Pay (P2P) processes and systems
- ability to challenge existing processes by providing value adding alternative solutions
- able to formulate improvement projects, from initial definition of the problem, improvement, or gap through to project planning and implementation
- ability to create and amend business processes, procedures, and guidelines
- autonomously execute projects and manage stakeholders throughout the lifecycle
- lead and influence others outside your team
- ability to work effectively as an individual or team member
- ability to communicate verbally, and in writing in a clear and concise manner
Successful candidate will have the following relevant experience
- 5 years+ in a fast paced and growing business
- experience in Purchase to Pay processes and ERP systems
- experience mapping and improving experience for enduring business benefit
- strong verbal and written communication skills
- an analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving
- attention to detail
- work ethic, able to work autonomously, able to self-motivate
- project management expertise, outcomes driven
And then there’s the extra benefits
We look after our people because they’re the ones looking after our business. That means a range of additional benefits for choosing MinRes including:
- Competitive salary
- Quarterly cash bonuses
- Great Employee Share plans – MyShare
- Employee discounts and offers
- Physical and mental health programs
- Salary packaging
Ready for your next challenge? Make a fresh start with MinRes.
We have moved to state-of-the-art new offices in Osborne Park which feature leading edge office fit-out and technology, a gym, café, and restaurant and have easy access to public transport – join us for this exciting development!
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply
MEM Supervisor - Mount MarionMount Marion 507892 Kambalda WA Australia Kambalda, WA, Australia, 6442 Professional & Technical Lithium, Supervisor
Mining SupervisorBrockman 507871 Tom Price WA Australia Tom Price, WA, Australia, 6751 Trades & Labour Mining and Project Development
Senior PlannerOsborne Park 507709 Osborne Park WA Australia Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017 Professional & Technical Construction
Project PlannerOsborne Park 507702 Osborne Park WA Australia Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017 Professional & Technical Construction
Maintenance Strategies SpecialistOsborne Park 507861 Osborne Park WA Australia Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017 Professional & Technical Mining and Project Development
Maintenance Master Data SpecialistOsborne Park 507857 Osborne Park WA Australia Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017 Professional & Technical Corporate Services
Our application form takes just minutes to complete.