WE'RE A COMPANY ON THE RISE
- Metro, WA, Australia, 6000
- Full Time
WA’s a state (and an economy) built on mining and at Mineral Resources (MRL), we’re focused on growing that position.
With this growth comes new roles and those rare opportunities to get noticed and achieve meaningful results.
About the role
You will have the responsibility to ensure compliance with statutory obligations pertaining to MRL’s tenement portfolio, including by monitoring the group’s progress in relation to satisfaction of annual expenditure and reporting commitments.
In this position you’ll:
- In consultation with other team members as needed; preparing, reviewing and lodging statutory documentation and correspondence relating to the acquisition, maintenance, protection and relinquishment of mining and other tenure (rents, rates, Form 5 & exemption applications, submissions, caveats).
- Assisting with proceedings in the Wardens Court, including by lodging objections to third party applications, tracking dates for court appearances and preparing necessary documentation.
- Maintaining accurate and up to date Lease Control database and register of agreements relevant to tenements.
- Providing Senior Management with regular tenure portfolio status reports and updates on tenement matters of interest to the business
- Assisting with the management of obligations under access, mineral rights and heritage agreements.
- Reviewing, auditing and tracking tenement expenditure to ensure compliance with reporting and expenditure obligations.
We’re creating opportunities for you to own projects and deliver results. From start through to completion, your fingerprints will be there.
Because here you don’t get lost in layers of people; you step up to make your mark and can easily see your contribution.
At MRL, you get noticed when you maximise opportunities and build a better project, a better team, a better workday.
Supporting you to work the way that works for you? MRL would.
Necessary skills and qualifications:
- Reasonable knowledge of the Mining Act & Regulations (Desirable)
- Basic knowledge of Native Title Act and Aboriginal Heritage Act (Desirable)
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Familiarity with Warden’s Court proceedings (Desirable)
Flexibility and job security
They’re two things MRL employees value and, when we say job security, it’s not just about staying somewhere safe that no longer serves you.
Here, job security means working to your strengths, being challenged on each project, and achieving meaningful results that inspire you to choose to stay long-term.
“That’s how we’ve always done it” doesn’t exist here, because the value you bring to MRL will shape your role – and your contribution to our company.
It’s the kind of flexibility that extends to opportunities to co-create your preferred work environment.
And then there’s the extra benefits
We look after our people because they’re the ones looking after our business.
That means a range of additional benefits for choosing MRL, including:
- Competitive salary
- Quarterly cash bonuses
- Employee discounts and offers
- Physical and mental health programs
- Salary packaging
Ready for your next challenge? Make a fresh start with MRL.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply
Utility505114 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Trades & Labour Camps and Hospitality
Intermediate Riggers - FIFO 3:1 Perth505109 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Trades & Labour Construction
Safety Superintendent505108 Goldfields WA Australia Goldfields, WA, Australia Professional & Technical Health & Safety
Steel Fixers - FIFO 3:1 Perth505104 Goldfields. Metro. Pilbara. South-West WA Australia Goldfields, WA, Australia. Metro, WA, Australia, 6000. Pilbara, WA, Australia. South-West, WA, Australia Trades & Labour Construction
Safety Advisor505082 Goldfields. Metro. Pilbara WA Australia Goldfields, WA, Australia. Metro, WA, Australia, 6000. Pilbara, WA, Australia Professional & Technical Corporate Services, Mining and Project Services
Environmental Advisor505081 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Professional & Technical Corporate Services, Mining and Project Services
Our application form takes just minutes to complete.