WE'RE A COMPANY ON THE RISE
- Metro, WA, Australia, 6000
- Fixed Term
As an ASX100 company, Mineral Resources Limited (MRL) is an Australian leader delivering innovative and sustainable diversified mining solutions, underpinned by a growing world-class portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities including iron ore and lithium.
A Little Background
Mineral Resources is not like most other companies.
Our people are empowered to challenge the status quo and actively explore new ideas and opportunities. We work together and focus on getting things done. Our agility allows us to act fast and seize opportunities – achieving exceptional, sustainable results.
Do you like to think outside the square and challenge yourself? Do you like to collaborate as a team to achieve more than you thought possible?
Think Mineral Resources – we’re different.
Backed by an experienced team, supportive Senior Management and a strong safety record, we are currently seeking Trainee Administrators to join our team in the following locations:
- Kwinana Workshop
- Osborne Park Office
- High Wycombe Distribution Centre
This is not your ordinary Traineeship and requires someone who enjoys a challenge, enjoys variety and most importantly, enjoys being part of a dynamic team!
What MRL offers:
- A 12-month structured Traineeship Program centred around on-the-job training which, alongside formal studies, will help you to work towards achieving a Cert III in Business
- Mentorship from our experienced teams who will support you throughout your Traineeship
- A friendly and diverse team environment
- A workplace that lives and breathes a strong safety culture
- Genuine career development opportunities on completion of your Traineeship
What we're looking for:
- Someone who is passionate about building a long term career with the company
- A commitment to complying with all relevant Health, Safety and Environmental policies and procedures
- The ability to work as part of a successful team with well-rounded written and verbal communication skills
- Candidates who thrive in a busy environment and have strong time management skills
- To be keen, willing and able to learn a variety of new skills related to your Traineeship
- A minimum Year 12 pass in Maths and English
- Available to commence employment ASAP
About Our Process
At Mineral Resources, we are committed to employing individuals who align with our values and meet the requirements of the role. As part of the recruitment process, there are a number of checks which may be conducted to demonstrate applicant’s suitability for a role including reference checks, Australian work rights, national police checks, pre-employment medical, and or drug alcohol testing.
Mineral Resources also requires employees to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our people. If you are applying for a role at Mineral Resources, please consider this new requirement when submitting your application. Mineral Resources will also adhere to any relevant health directives that may be made that affects our workforce.
This is a fantastic opportunity to establish an exciting career path in a fast growing and dynamic company. If you think to you have what it takes, then click the ‘APPLY’ button now to make your application.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
EOI - CSI Construction - Pipefitter505517 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Trades & Labour Construction
Dozer Operators505676 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Trades & Labour Mining Operators
Field Services SupervisorKwinana Workshop 505509 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Professional & Technical Crushing and Processing, Supervisor
Senior Network EngineerApplecross 505611 Metro WA Australia Metro, WA, Australia, 6000 Professional & Technical Corporate Services, Information Technology
Safety AdvisorKemerton 505654 South-West WA Australia South-West, WA, Australia Professional & Technical Health & Safety
Plumbing SupervisorKen's Bore 505617 Pilbara WA Australia Pilbara, WA, Australia Professional & Technical Plumber, Supervisor
Our application form takes just minutes to complete.