WE'RE A COMPANY ON THE RISE
- Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017
- Fixed Term
As an ASX 50 and perennial high performing company, Mineral Resources Limited (MinRes) is an Australian based leader in the performance and delivery of diversified mining services and minerals processing, underpinned by a growing world-class portfolio of mining operations across multiple commodities including iron ore and lithium.
About the role
This role provides administrative support to the MinRes Business and its associated clients and providers. As a service support function, this role is focussed around providing a professional customer service that is helpful and of high quality ensuring set deadlines are met and core business is managed effectively. There will be opportunities for continuous improvement to better processes inefficiencies.
- Provide professional, timely and quality service to all customers
- Ensure compliance of the MinRes business by working within the MinRes company standards
- Provide ongoing support and guidance on the MinRes training system (INX)
- Assist in the end to end internal and external training booking bookings process
- Maintain a close working relationship with our associated RTO’s
- Support MinRes through the continuous promotion of training initiatives and opportunities (Internal training courses, Training Updates)
What you will bring
- Strong administration experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word), Microsoft Project understanding would be desirable
- Ensure attention to detail and professionalism are incorporated into work outputs
- Ability to work in a high pressure environment
- Able to multitask and prioritise workload
- Excellent customer service and support skills
What we offer
We offer a range of benefits to our employees including:
- Competitive salary
- Quarterly bonuses
- Access to "MyShare" MinRes Share Plan
- Employee discounts and offers
- Physical and mental health programs
- Salary packaging
If you believe that you have the necessary attitude and skills for this role, apply now!
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
Production SupervisorCore Lithium 507430 NT NT Australia NT, Australia Professional & Technical Supervisor
Electrical SupervisorCore Lithium 507435 NT NT Australia NT, Australia Professional & Technical Electrician, Supervisor
Site ManagerCore Lithium 507434 NT NT Australia NT, Australia Professional & Technical Mine Management , Supervisor
Senior Electrical EngineerKwinana Workshop 507321 Bunbury WA Australia Bunbury, WA, Australia, 6230 Professional & Technical Engineering
Relief Village ManagerKen's Bore 507298 Newman. Osborne Park WA Australia Newman, WA, Australia, 6753. Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017 Professional & Technical FIFO - Site Services
Fixed Plant Operators | Full-time 2/1 roster – Iron ValleyIron Valley 507471 Newman WA Australia Newman, WA, Australia, 6753 Trades & Labour Crushing and Processing
Our application form takes just minutes to complete.