WE'RE A COMPANY ON THE RISE
- Onslow, WA, Australia, 6710
- Port Hedland, WA, Australia, 6721
- Full Time
WA’s a state (and an economy) built on mining and at Mineral Resources (MinRes), we’re focused on growing that position.
With this growth comes new roles and those rare opportunities to help shape company culture and contribute to lasting change.
About the role
As the senior Manager in the Workshop, the purpose of this role is the provision of management of all labour and contractor resource and maintaining a high quality and efficient planned scheduled program, whilst managing all assets with the day to day functions. You will need to ensure safe and cost effective systems of work are employed and project objectives met.
- Accountable for the development and implementation of asset reliability and availability strategies.
- Accountable for governing implemented MRT strategies designed to achieve project production and HSEQT targets.
- Accountable for clear and prompt liaison with senior project and MRT/MRL management concerning ad hoc maintenance, maintenance schedules, variations and delay notification.
- Responsible for monitor and review of goods and services contract negotiations and supplier performance.
- Accountable for the efficient safe management of all maintenance activities, facilities and asset movements.
- Accountable for the administration of operational financial impacts and liabilities.
Your work becomes more meaningful when it’s part of something bigger than you. It may feel like you’re pushing yourself to the edge of what’s possible, but this is the kind of work that fills you up and highlights the value of your contribution. Your time with MinRes is an opportunity to capitalise on the skills and talent that you’ve been cultivating for so long, in an environment where you’ll be given the trust to do so.
Putting you in position to do what you do best?
What you’ll bring to the team
- Trade Certification - Heavy Diesel Mechanical and/or qualifications in Business or Mechanical Engineering.
- 15 years mining environment.
- Minimum 5 years in a similar role with demonstrated experience successfully performing a leadership role, building business relationships and coordinating multiple trade disciplines.
- Experience and ability to manage large sized projects and logistical challenges.
- Demonstrated experience with financial and contract management.
- Proficient with CMMS, ERP and procurement software.
- Extensive knowledge of HME and ancillary mining equipment.
- Knowledge of ISO AS and HSEQT legislative requirements.
Making your mark
At MinRes, there’s a new energy that comes from our team of passionate employees. They achieve personal goals and contribute to a larger transformation that goes far beyond the bottom line. Our leadership pathway is focused on sharing in the success with other people as they make their own mark on our business and beyond. In the past, you may have worked day and night to get things out the door. Sure, we value effort – but we also want you to step away when you need, to leave work at work, and give your all when you’re clocked in, but never at the expense of your health or family.
And then there’s the extra benefits
We look after our people because they’re the ones looking after our business. That means a range of additional benefits for choosing
- Competitive salary.
- Employee Share Scheme.
- Quarterly cash bonuses.
- Generous leave options.
- Employee discounts and offers.
- Physical and mental health programs.
- Salary packaging.
Ready for your next challenge? Make a fresh start with MinRes.
Mineral Resources Limited is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.
MEM Supervisor - Mount MarionMount Marion 507892 Kambalda WA Australia Kambalda, WA, Australia, 6442 Professional & Technical Lithium, Supervisor
Mining SupervisorBrockman 507871 Tom Price WA Australia Tom Price, WA, Australia, 6751 Trades & Labour Mining and Project Development
Senior PlannerOsborne Park 507709 Osborne Park WA Australia Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017 Professional & Technical Construction
Project PlannerOsborne Park 507702 Osborne Park WA Australia Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017 Professional & Technical Construction
Maintenance Strategies SpecialistOsborne Park 507861 Osborne Park WA Australia Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017 Professional & Technical Mining and Project Development
Maintenance Master Data SpecialistOsborne Park 507857 Osborne Park WA Australia Osborne Park, WA, Australia, 6017 Professional & Technical Corporate Services
Our application form takes just minutes to complete.